Two Lying Little Chickens

Duncan and Kieron come back to announce the jobs and I'm quite happy to be doing the emu keeping with Yvette and Jorgie so everything's good! Well for about 3 milliseconds until Chris starts yet another argument about how he doesn't think Vicky should be lifting logs with George for the Camp Maintenance job. 'I guarantee you she will say she is just as capable of doing anything I can do as soon as she wakes up...' Brian points to a currently passed out Vicky who was really tired after the trial. We all go into our own little circles after that so we avoid another argument like the last one concerning the hard work  in camp and I gather around mine and George's old floor beds with him, Susannah, Ferne, Jorgie and Yvette as Chris carries on complaining and goes to talk to Duncan. 'I don't see why he's still going over there.' I groan quietly in frustration. Everyone else agrees with me but we think it's best just to leave Chris to be in his own little Chris Eubank world. They all go down to start doing the laundry and Brian mouths 'Help Me!' Before he heads off with Lady C and Chris. I chuckle lightly as I seem to be the only one that actually saw it as Susannah and Ferne leave to go start on the cleaning as well leaving just the three of me, Jorgie and George. 'Just the three of us.' Jorgie sings quietly as we all flop back onto the bed again, just like it was before everyone else came and things got a bit messy. 'Anyone wanna take bets on when she'll wake up again?' I say giggling partly at Jorgie, partly at Vicky and partly at the fact my glasses just about fell off my face as I lay back down. 'Meh, I give it an hour.' George says as we all sit and look at the sky that's slowly going a bit dark, hopefully meaning we'll get to eat soon. 'Wait but how will we know how long it's been?' Jorgie says confused and I burst out laughing at my own stupidness again. Brian and Kieron had to leave pretty quickly after that though to do one of the dingo dollar challenges, 'Gah I really hope I get to do one of them soon I seriously wanna meet Kiosk Kieth man.' I playfully moan as they leave and I see Tony, Duncan and Susannah all laugh at me slightly. About an hour later the phone rings meaning they absolutely smashed the challenge but now we had to get the question right, it was something about women preferring male bosses or whatever and I don't think any of us had a clue so we just completely guessed. 'So do you think dinner will be here soon then?' Jorgie asked as we finally got up off the floor and the three of us made our way over to the logs, just in time for me to be the first person to spot two people walking back into camp. 'Hahahahaha! Oh my god that is brilliant!' I say as I see them both walking back in in chicken costumes, but I also see a lack of treats as well. 'Laugh all you want but I'm keeping this once we're done in here!' Brian said and suddenly everyone else started asking about the treat. 'I can't believe we got it wrong!' 'I bet it was like crisps or sweets or something!' 'You don't wanna know what was on that board... Well it was crisps, or a bar of milk chocolate!' Brian says and I hear Tony mumble, 'Oh shite!' Which almost makes me spit out most of my mouthful of water and I try my hardest not to laugh.

A few minutes later the food arrives after Vicky and Ferne won us 6 stars and we find out we're eating octopus. Actual baby Octopus, like who the hell wants to eat octopus when they're absolutely starving!? Brian starts cooking it with Tony anyway and when George asks him why he's looking a bit down he goes off on a mini rant about how it doesn't feel like the same camp anymore now the new girls are here... with Vicky literally sat right beside him. I watch Vicky's face turn as she gets up and grabs Ferne to talk to her by the dunny, probably to then bitch about Brian behind his back. Everyone just about convinced each other to try the octopus and it actually tasted amazing! It was even probably the best thing I've eaten in the jungle so far, even better than the crocodile penis! 'I think this is the best meal and the best day we've had in here so far.' Susannah says as all of a sudden Brian leaps up. 'Well if you want to make it a really good day, we have some chocolate for pudding!' He says and we all scream. 'You Liars!' George. 'You sneaky little!' Jorgie. 'OMG no way!' Ferne. 'You sneaky bastards!' My stupid gob decides to try and be the loudest and curse too! Everyone is too excited to notice though as we all tuck into the chocolate and round off the evening perfectly before  we all go straight over to our beds, or hammocks in mine, George, Duncan and Vicky's cases.

We wake up the next morning and as usual we all take our seats around the fire and I'm really happy to be sat in-between George and Jorgie. Not because I'm next to George, because I'm not on the leaders chair anymo_ I don't know who I'm trying to convince anymore but it isn't working I think I'm liking him more each day. Bloody hell Catherine what a time to fall for someone, in the middle of the australian jungle where you can genuinely do nothing about it and can't talk to anybody you've known longer than 7 days! I sigh and look up as Ant and Dec slip into camp and we all say hello. 'So as you all know the public have been voting for who they want to face the next trial, Floods of Fear, and in no particular order...
'Catherine... it's not you!' I can't help but squeal. 'Yes thankyou!!'
'George...' Ant and Dec smirk at the both of us. Oh wow them too! No particular order my arse! 'It's not you!' Dec finishes and we hi five before I grab Jorgies's hand as she seems pretty worried. I don't really listen as they eliminate everyone else but eventually it's between Ferne and Lady C... again but eventually Dec tells us Ferne is going to be doing the trial, before they both head off to do the last link at the end of the show. Everyone gives Ferne a hug and wishes her good luck but she still kind of mopes around doing her new job until somehow another disagreement starts up about Vicky's maintenance job. I try to ignore it all though and just go to feed the emus, but I can still kind of hear Ferne and Vicky talking about how sassy Brian is. Don't get me wrong I love him and all but they are certainly right about that. I chuckle to myself at the way he's running around camp trying to cook and is literally just throwing discreet shade left, right and centre and once I'm done feeding our little jungle pets I go back to my hammock to collect some of my things to take a little dip in the creek. But of course I end up lying down... and not getting up again.

'Bye guys!' I suddenly hear Ferne say as I startle myself awake. Crap did I seriously just fall asleep again! Everyone gives her another round of hugs and George and Vicky walk her up to the bridge. 'Jorginio do you wanna go for a quick swim?' I say half in a shocking Italian accent and half-yawning as she laughs at the new nickname I just made up for her. 'Certainly Catherineo!' She says in an even worse Italian accent than mine and we both burst out laughing again, along with Susannah and Yvette who heard our little conversation. After Me and Jorge come back up from the creek feeling a bit more refreshed, well as refreshed as you can be after you've been in a creek in the middle of a jungle thousands of miles away from home, we run back up to camp as everyone else is half way through a conversation about Ferne. 'I think she'll smash it.' Yvette says sipping some of her water. 'Yeah she will!' Susannah agrees as we plonk ourselves down next to them. I look around to see Vicky and George aren't here so they must be down collecting some more wood or water or something, Tony, Kieron and Brian are all asleep and the rest of us are all sat around the beds talking. 'I think she lets her emotions get the better of her, but she's_' Lady C starts but Duncan shouts, 'Hello Ferne!!' And she shuts up. All of a sudden everyone who was sleeping is awake and George and Vicky have sprinted back up to camp to sit with Me and Susannah on the mats on the floor to hear what she got as she emerges from the bushes. 'I got 10 stars guys!!' She says and we all cheer. 9 stars last night, 10 tonight, I think we're starting to get the hang of this!