The New Arrivals

We arrive back in camp the next morning to be told almost immediately that 3 new campmates had been dropped in the jungle last night and would be arriving here later on today, we also get told that the public had been voting for a new camp leader and somehow it ended up being me! 'Wait what! How what why...' I whine in shock as I'm pushed into the leaders throne thing like I'm a Targareyn in Game of Thrones. I have to say the leaders chair is quite comfy actually and at least I won't have to do any jobs for the next couple of days and get to have a rest. Oh god now I have to pick my deputy, I look at George and I can already tell he looks excited and wants to do it, so does Jorgie though and Kieron seems really desperate too! How am I supposed to pick one without somebody getting upset? I think about it logically though and the only person who probably wouldn't do a good job of their work is Lady C as she's become quite feisty recently, and has made a tendency of striking and not doing any work. It's a big risk but it means there won't be any arguments about her getting a terrible job. 'I think I want to pick Lady C as my deputy...' I say and everyone stays silent staring at me like I've actually lost my mind, apart from Lady C of course who seems rather happy with me now she knows she won't be doing any work for the next few days, or that she can now get back at Chris for being a rubbish deputy last time. But to be honest the whole Leader and Deputy situation was a bit pants in general last time so I'm really determined not to cause any arguments. 'Sorry guys but I think if everyone else gets the jobs then she can't complain about doing all the work around camp, like that was what the problem was last time.' I explain a bit quieter to everyone else as Lady C races off to start picking the jobs. They all nod their heads and start to see why I chose her as my deputy which does make me feel a little less guilty but I still feel like this is probably gonna come back to bite me in the ass pretty soon.

Me and Lady C plod off down to the creek to sort out all the jobs and I find it quite funny how she's more than eager to tell everyone else what to do but when she's asked to do any kind of work almost straight away point blank refuses. We sort them all out and go back to camp to tell everyone their new roles. 'And the hearts at the bottom are to remind us there's always love in the camp!' I say smiling at how everyone looks pretty happy with their new jobs. Now all any of us can do is wait for the new campmates to arrive, hopefully bringing some sort of food with them. A couple of us are heading down to the creek a few minutes later just to cool down and have some down time so I slip on my cutout strappy swimsuit from Boohoo; Currently Me, Jorgie, Susannah and Yvette are sunbathing on the rocks whilst George, Brian, Kieron and Duncan are all in the creek having a splash fight. I think Duncan's definitely winning and Brian's losing as Brian the other boys are ganging up on him as he tries to climb out of the creek, repeatedly, but is just pulled back in again by George and Kieron, also repeatedly. Jorgie starts to speak to all of us girls about what it's like being on hollyoaks back in England and as much as I want to listen because I'm one of the biggest hollyoaks fans ever, I hear everything in the pool area go silent and know they're planning something Jorgie stops talking for a moment and I see that only Duncan and Kieron are left in the creek. Where did George and Brian go that fast? We all seem to look around at the same time and out of nowhere I feel arms slip around my waist and legs and I'm lifted into the air. I look straight up to see George smirking at me, still soaking wet from being in the pool, also seeing Jorgie and Brian in the same position next to me. 'Wow, Cat you're actually really really light!' He says as I squirm to get out of his arms to escape what I think is about to happen. 'If you throw me in that water I swear to god Shelley you will not live to have children.' I say or should I say squealed still trying to wriggle free. 'Think I'm willing to take that risk.' He says smirking again, beginning to swing me towards the water and count to three. '1...' 'George please don't it's freezing!' '2...' 'I'll do anything I'll wash your clothes for a week.' '3...' 'I'll get in by myself and join your team_' I try to bargain but it's too late, Jorgies already in the water and I'm half way flying through the air. I scream as the ice cold water elopes my body and I fall to near the bottom of the creek. I stand up straight away to see Brian and George jumped in straight after they threw us in and now stand looking proud of themselves laughing and hi-fiving. 'You're on!' Me and Jorgie say at the same time and begin another splash war.

Everyone else joins in and a few minutes later we're kind of having personal little wars. Brian vs Jorgie, Duncan vs Yvette, Kieron vs Susannah, Me vs George and even Tony vs Chris as them and Lady C came down to the creek when they heard mine and Jorgie's screams. Now it's teams time and it's Me & George vs Jorgie & Brian. I hop onto Georges shoulders in the water and Jorgie does the same to Brian as we spend about 15 minutes trying to get either me or Jorgie off of one of the boys' shoulders. I'm just about to get Jorgie off and it looks like team Corge is gonna win when we hear voices coming from camp. 'Hello?' One of the accents sounds extremely Geordie. 'Alright?' The other one sounded fresh out of Essex. They must be Vicky and Ferne. 'Hello!?' I shout as I hear them and apparently nobody else did and a few seconds later they're walking down the path to the creek. 'Oh my god new campmates!' I hear Brian scream clapping, still with Jorgie on his shoulders and me still on George's. They introduce themselves to all of us and we all introduce ourselves to them, which overall was a bit awkward as me and Jorgie stayed on Brian and George's shoulders the whole time but oh well.
BUSH TELEGRAPH
'I'm actually really excited Vicky's here we was my favourite ever Geordie Shore girl, closely followed by Charlotte, Holly and Chloe, but I'm not too sure about Ferne she seems a bit hesitant to talk to me and Jorgie. And I've seen TOWIE and she isn't too nice on that but we'll just have to see how she is in here I don't want to judge her based on a reality TV show!' Catherine says laughing into the camera at the end.

A/n
This is all completely made up, none of this ever happened and I don't hate Ferne at all I love her but I wanted to make the story more interesting so I might make a little love triangle up. 😉😏 Thankyou for all the reads, comments and votes! Keep voting it really means a lot!!
Thankyou guys 👍🏼
Catherine 💞