Leaving for Snake Rock and Meeting Spencer

As soon as they are settling into camp properly though the two girls are sent straight to the Bush Telegraph for something. 'What do you guys think of them then?' I ask Jorgie and Brian who are the only ones currently sitting on the logs by the leaders chair I'm being forced to use. Although nothing's happened to bite me in the ass from picking Lady C as my deputy, so far she's been actually alright. Even if it has only been a few hours. 'They're nice girls I like them both!' Brian gives his approval, though I can't quite tell if he really meant it, 'Yeah me too!' Jorgie does however as she seems really excited by it all. 'So who's gonna go then!?' Duncan claps his hands together as he takes a seat opposite Brian and Yvette sits next to him. 'What do you mean go?' Lady C says as she joins in the conversation and plonks herself next to Brian, 'well there's got to be some kind of catch to them coming in hasn't there.' He says and now I think everyone in camp is listening in. 'Well yeah I suppose but didn't the girls say they'd already done a trial?' Susannah says as everybody else gathers in a circle around the campfire. 'Yeah and that meant the Spencer guy had to stay at Snake Rock on his own.' Kieron says as we all try to figure something out. 'I bet they're choosing people to have to go and be with him then!' Brian says as he starts to figure it all out. 'Oh god no I don't want anyone to leave!' Susannah and Yvette complain. Just then I spot Vicky and Ferne walking back into the camp holding hands and looking a mixture of anxious, worried and guilty. 'Oh god what?' Tony says as the two girls stop in front of the chalkboard with everyone's jobs written on it. 'We've got like an announcement.' Ferne says and I see everyone's faces drop as we realise we all jinxed it and somebody must be leaving. 'So because we've entered main camp we've had to pick 3 people to leave to go and join Spencer at Snake Rock...' Vicky starts before we all interrupt. 'Three!' 'Why three!?' 'Three's too many we can't lose three!' Brian, Susannah and Yvette each say roughly at the same time. 'So we were kind of thinking for Spencer as well and who he'd like to see and we're really sorry but Jorgie, you've never had a smile off your face the whole time we've been here and we felt like you might not mind a change of scenery, Brian as well we felt like you could adapt and thrive in any situation and finally...' Vicky continues as Jorgie and Brian pretend they're totally okay with leaving when pretty much all of us can tell they aren't. 'Catherine,' I look up to here my name. Bloody brilliant. ' You're a lovely piece of kit, you're one of the nicest people in camp and we thought you, Jorgie and Brian would all cope with this really well together as you're all friends. So unfortunately you'll need to pack all of your stuff away and leave immediately and I'm sorry but it doesn't say how long you'll be staying for.' She finishes as everyone starts groaning and hugging me, Jorgie and Brian. I go straight over to my hammocks after all the hugs, followed by George and Susannah who've offered to help me pack up my stuff.

'Bye everyone!' Me, Jorgie and Brian wave as we walk off out of our lovely camp to downgrade to god only knows what. Brian leads us up the hill and then all the way along the path for about 10 minutes until we are told to sit and wait for a few minutes before we go into Snake Rock. 'We've barely been gone and I already wanna go back!' Jorgie whines as me and Brian just slump on to the floor. 'I'm not to sure about how I feel towards those two now.' He sulks as I just giggle a little bit. 'I'm missing everyone and I've only known them for like 3 days! Oh god, we've just left Lady C in charge now as well!' I say and smack my hand over my mouth in realisation. 'I'm not trying to be offensive but I hope she gives Vicky and Ferne the worst jobs.' Brian says sassily as we all laugh, then get told that we need to get up and go straight into Snake Rock. 'Hello?' I yell as we walk down a few steps that look like they might lead to the camp. 'Hello!? Company!' I hear a male voice that must be Spencer's. 'Yay we've made it!' Jorgie yells as we all charge down the steps into our new camp. 'Oh my god thankyou! I've been so lonely!' Spencer springs up from the ground to greet us all. 'Are you here for the night!?' He says and we all just nod along, I see 4 bed mats like the ones me and George had to sleep on before all laying on the ground in a little circle. 'Ugh not again I've already been on the floor once and I only got to use the hammock for one night! It better still be free when I get back I swear to god!' I say to nobody in particular dumping my stuff down on a mat as the other 3 laugh at me. We all start a discussion on what we all do for a living and after a while I get asked about what I do. 'Well basically, I post videos online reviewing not products, doing challenges, or just filming my whole entire life really but I also sing, I've had one album and 3 EPs released and my new album is coming soon, I went on a worldwide tour this year which was so so crazy, I've done a couple of acting roles and I was a model for Victoria's Secret between 2012 and 2015!' I say as everyone looks at me with wide eyes, 'you've done a lot! How old are you!? If you don't mind my asking?' Spencer says in his posh Chelsea accent. ' I'm 20 now, but I'm 21 on the 10th of December, which I think is like only a couple of days after we all get out of here!' I say laughing. 'Oh my god I'm so planning you a party!' Brian says as he starts going into details about getting a cake and chocolate fountain and how he could get Calvin Harris to DJ, making me feel almost as if I was actually back home planning it all properly, rather than stuck in the Australian jungle! But oh well maybe being stuck here with these guys for a few days in piece and quiet might actually be nice for a change!