What An Idiot! 🙈

Bloody hell I'm a bellend. What part of my mind thought that was a decent idea? Right, now I've gotta explain it as well. Jesus Christ. 'I don't think we can do anything about it whilst we're in here, so that'll have to do for a while.' Oh my god please shoot me! I actually dare to look back to George to see him a mixture of confused and ecstatic, kind of like me. 'So we've got five days to see if we still feel the same when we get out?' He says, slightly smiling even if there is still tear stains on his face. 'Yeah, then we can figure out what we want to do in the real world.' I say smiling too, as another tear rolls down my cheek and George wipes it away quickly, then pulls me into a long, tight hug. I do exactly what I said I was going to do before I left and give him some time on his own as he did still look a little down when I left, but now I'm not to sure why. I walk back down to camp and go quickly straight over to Jorgie, who's sleeping in her bed, but luckily everyone else is either having a nap or down by the creek with Ferne and Vicky, which leaves Lady C on her own bed out of earshot, luckily, and Duncan and Tony asleep too. 'Jorgie!' I whisper shout as I near her bed and try to wake her up. I try shaking her and tapping her head but she's still fast asleep. 'Jorgie I just kissed George help me!' I whisper shout again and she shoots straight up. Of course that's what would wake her up. 'Wait, you did what!?' She whispers back in the same tone, but more in shock. 'We kissed and now neither of us know what to do.' I groan and flop onto her lap as her eyes widen in even more shock as she realises I wasn't joking. 'Oh my god CAT! How, what, why, where?' She stumbles trying to find words, just like I couldn't a minute ago. 'He was feeling upset again so I went with him to the Bush Telegraph and he was crying, and_' 'So you only kissed him because he was crying?' She interrupts, clearly as excited and puzzled about this whole thing as I am. 'Noo!!! I was just about to leave to come back down here to give him some time when he pulled me back and told me he was falling in love with me!!' I whisper shout and she squeals. 'I knew it!!' 'Yes okay, then I said I felt the same... Then I kissed him... for about a minute.' I mumble into Jorgie's lap before turning over and sitting back up on the bed next to her. 'Oh my god that's so amazing though! What else did either of you sa_' She starts bubbling up but I interrupt her. 'Sshh! He's coming, now you don't know a thing of this capeshe!' I whisper shout, flapping my hands around to shut her up. She nods and mime zips up her mouth and throws away the key just as George enters camp again. I see Jorgie can't stop smirking so I roll my eyes at her and push her back into bed, telling her to go to sleep playfully as she giggles non stop. 'You alright?' I ask him as I hop off Jorgie's bed just as everyone comes back up from the creek. He nods and sits down by the logs, patting the space next for him for me to sit in. I grab my blanket, along with my glasses and a couple of hair ties, and plonk myself down next to him bashfully as everyone comes over to the fire and asks if he's okay. 'Yeah I'm fine now Cat's cheered me up a bit.' He smiles slightly at Ferne and Vicky. 'Yeah I bet she has.' Jorgie whispers to me as she sits down next to me and I nearly choke on the water I was drinking. I smack her leg, wide eyed as I hear George talking to Ferne and Vicky about food or something, but Jorgie just carries on acting like a buffoon for the rest of the night and constantly winding me up discreetly and jokingly. 'I'm gonna die when I get out of here aren't I?' She says all of a sudden as the 'dream team' all cuddled together under the blankets. 'Why?' 'Yes!' Me and George answer at the same time then he looks at me weirdly. 'I'll explain it later.' I say to him whilst hitting a giggling Jorgie on the knee again. Oh god what did I get myself into!? When the food comes I think every single one of us had the exact same reaction.

--Catherine's Bush Telegraph--

I rub both my temples lightly. 'Crocodile FEET?!? Are you having a laugh!?' I say groaning, 'This is one of the weirdest nights I've ever had in my life!'

The next morning Ant and Dec come in to tell us who is going home today, it was between Chris and Tony in the end and eventually Chris was announced as the fourth person to leave, we all said goodbye to him and I could tell that despite what I told her last night Jorgie still seemed pretty desperate to go. 'Awe Jorg, we'll be out of here soon I promise I pulled her into a hug as she started to look upset again. 'Hey, we've both gotta stay now to do the celebrity cyclone trial near the end!!' I say and she laughs, 'That one does look really good every year!' She smiles. 'Are you kidding? It's the only reason I came in here mate!' I say, obviously joking, but it does look like it'd be so much fun! Later on we have to pick, as a team, who will do the next trial which is called 'Panic Pit' or something. 'I'll do it.' I say putting my hand up, anything to get me out of this camp for a bit. 'Okay yeah, everyone hands up if your okay with Cat doing it?' George said and everyone in camp, even Lady C and Ferne, put up their hand. Wow pressure much! 'Okay then I guess it's you Cat!' George smiled and winked at me as I tried not to blush too much. Everyone says thank you and well done, which I never really get but hey ho! I get myself ready and put on my red baggy trousers and my navy vest top before tying up my boots and grabbing my water bottle. 'Okay guys see you later!' I say waving as nobody really knew I was leaving yet. 'Oh my god are you going now!?' Vicky asks and I nod, everyone then gets up to wish me good luck. 'You'll smash it don't worry!' George whispers in my ear as he is the last person to pull me into a hug. When I approach the little clearing after crossing the bridges, which should be a trial in itself, they're so high up! I see Ant and Dec waiting for me. 'Hi guys! How are you?' I ask before they explain what's happening and then before I know it I'm in the hole underground lying down, about to start. The door closes and as soon as it does a load of sand, grain and a bit of water is chucked all over and around me and I jump a million miles out of my skin. 'Okay Catherine, you're in position. Just nine minutes, that's all it is.' Ant says, calming me down as I start to work myself up in the small little tomb thing. 'Okay, nine minutes, the time it takes for me to get to Joes flat or to the studio. Let's do it!' I say and all of a sudden a loud claxon makes me jump again.

A/n
I've put Fernes actual trial at the top in this chapter so I can put something else in the next chapter 😜 x