The Most Emotional Night So Far 😭

After dinner that night another bag arrives from the sky, which can only mean one thing. 'Letters from home!!' Ferne screams and we all gasp, this is gonna get so emotional! We each get given a letter with our names on the front but someone else's letter inside and we have to take it in turns reading them out in alphabetical order, meaning I'm first. I open the envelope to see George's name at the top and I smile, pleased I didn't get Tony or Duncan's but somebody I really care about in here.

Hey George,

Watching you every night has made me realise there are so many lessons a father should teach his son and I have failed. But when you get home I promise I will show you how to put a bra back on a woman, maybe Catherine in particular ey ;) Seriously though, I'm so very proud of you and so pleased you are having such a fantastic adventure. You are showing people the beauty of a hug, a smile and a laugh. Our hearts our filled with joy and love for you completely. Keep happy and keep safe, laugh and smile as you always have done. Love always Dad xx

We go around the whole circle after a sobbing George gives me a huge hug as I give him his letter from his dad to read a few more times when he wants to and I sit back down until only Tony and Vicky are left to read out the letters and only me and Ferne haven't had our read out yet. Tony starts reading out Ferne's letter meaning mine is the last one and Vicky is reading it out to me, although she's still sobbing from her letter and I'm also crying after hearing everyone else's letters and reading George's out. 'Hi Catherine406208.' I hear Vicky start and I know automatically it's either Zoe or Joe from them taking the mick out of my old and first youtube cha.

Words cannot express how incredibly proud we are of watching you show your true self every single day. We miss you more than anything in the world but are so pleased of your jungle adventure and your personal journey. You've proved just how strong and brave you are and you couldn't have done us Sugg's prouder! Everyone out here admires you so much for your courage, kindness and showing how much a little hug and a smile can cheer someone up. We can't wait to see you again soon and hear all about every second of your jungle experience, as well as finally meeting George ;) Lots of Love, Hugs and Kisses, your favourite big sister Zoe xxx

By the second sentence of the letter I was crying and by the end I was sobbing into my hands. I missed my family the most out of everything and to hear from them was so so special but Vicky wasn't finished as she burst into tears again after reading another added part to my letter. 'P.S. We also wanted to let you know that back home in England you're Sister-In-Law Emilia went into labour 6 weeks early four days ago.' She starts and I can't help but start sobbing even more as everyone else around me gasps, or their hands fly to their mouths. 'You're now an Auntie to a beautiful baby girl and a gorgeous baby boy.' She carries on and I gasp shocked. We never knew she was expecting Twins!! 'Born three days ago and they can't wait to meet their amazing Auntie Catherine! Keep being brave, happy and amazing in their kitten. Lots of Love Luke, Emilia and the Twins.' Vicky finishes and by now a few people are crying even more for me as I sit there stunned into silence. I became an Auntie three days ago. I have a niece and a nephew back in England waiting for me when I get out. 'Oh my god Congratulations Auntie Catherine!' Vicky pulls me into a tight hug and I start crying onto her shoulder as she hands me my letter and one by one everyone joins in the hug congratulating me, which was so so sweet! I receive individual hugs from George and Jorgie as well, as they and Vicky were the only three people I had told about Emilia being pregnant as I was sure I'd be out of here by then but I guess not!

After finally persuading Tony to give us a proper rendition of 'Gold' that we all join in on, the rest of the night is kind of silent as we take in what just happened and all keep re reading our letters, while at the same time realising that someone might be leaving tomorrow. However that's not the case the next morning as we wake up and Ant and Dec tell us that because Lady C left yesterday nobody is leaving today. A few minutes later, after a bit of conflict Kieron and surprisingly Jorgie head off to do today's trial, meaning the other six of us are left in camp alone.