George's Mini Meltdown

'Nobody has made a bigger contribution in food than I have.' Lady C argues with Brian, whilst me, Jorgie and Vicky are sat on the logs or the leaders chair in my case, not that I want to be there at all. 'Can we stop talking about a bloody stupid can of soup, it's driving me up the bloody wall!' I hear Tony pipe in from his hammock as they carry on arguing. Later she still hasn't dropped it though, as George asks how much to cook, Brian says 'we should save some for dinner.' And apparently that sets her off all over again. 'Now everybody's agreeing with what I was saying all along.' I hear from behind me as I help George and Susannah with the cooking, I really hate doing nothing. 'Such tossers you wouldn't believe!' I then here her say as I discreetly look over my shoulder at Vicky, who's next to her, with wide eyes and raised eyebrows to see her laughing her head off. As we all start to finish the tiny portions of the soup we didn't use all of in the end, the others all leave to go to their big banquet. 'Bye guys, I hope the trailer of torment isn't too bad!' Vicky says and I can tell that she wasn't trying to rub it in but genuinely seemed concerned. Her and Kieron are the last two to leave so we wave them both of before we start to get ready for this bloody trial we have to do, for losing the cocktail one, that I completely forgot about. But before we did we couldn't help but have a good old bitch about how filthy the camp is compared to when we were here 4 days ago.

The trailer of torment was awful. First George read out the card explaining the rules, then we were locked inside this horrible caravan full of flies, cockroaches and spiders, the smell was horrific! I was sat next to Jorgie and opposite George and Susannah, with Brian and Yvette down at the other end. There were spiders bigger than my face, snakes fatter than my thighs and to make things even worse roughly half way through our time in there the little TV sat in the corner started playing the live footage of Croc Creeks banquet. We did make it through though, just about, meaning each of us would get a proper meal tonight so I guess it was all worth it in the end. And we could all go back and actually have a shower! When we get back to camp everybody's there again but Ferne, Kieron and Lady C just keep complaining about how full they are, which I think me, Brian and Jorgie found a little insensitive considering we haven't eaten properly in days but I just brushed it off and went over to my hammock straight away. As did Brian, George and Jorgie. Tony and Vicky leave pretty quickly after they get back to do the first Dingo Dollar Challenge of the series, I really I hope I get to do one eventually I'm not gonna lie I've always wanted to meet Kiosk Keith! We answer a question about an hour later, something to do with women and laundry  but afterwards I notice George get up and walk out of sight of everyone else and I'm pretty sure he was crying. Everyone else catches it too and all look just as confused as each other, nobody says anything though and they carry on their conversation about playing a group game or something later. I can see Ferne about to stand up and go after George but Susannah speaks up before she can even move, 'Catherine do you wanna go after him?' She says quietly and I nod, suddenly aware I'm already on my feet and everybody in camp is staring at me. I rush over to where I can still see his white shirt and explorer hat and hear everyone go almost silent. 'Hey, what's wrong?' I ask as he hears me coming and turns around, his face relaxing slightly as he sees the moon reflecting off my glasses similar to his own. 'I just don't want to be out there.' He whispers as he realises the rest of the camp can still hear. I look back at the camp over my shoulder to see everyone staring at us. 'Okay, come on.' I say pulling him into a quick hug before leading him up the path to the bush telegraph. 'Sorry,' He says quietly as we enter the little hut and I can tell he's been crying already. 'No, no don't worry!' I reply softly as I gently ouch him over to the corner of the room, where I don't think there are any cameras that could film him. He starts crying again as soon as we stop walking and I pull him into a tight hug. I feel his arms cling around my waist as he burys his head in my shoulder and begins to sob. 'Just cry, get it out okay,' I say as I start to run his back slightly. 'I don't care if you get snot on my shoulder.' I finish as he just squeezes me tighter than before and we stay like that for a while. ' I wasn't expecting this... like to feel like this about it. It's not the challenges though it's just the living. I'm just finding it so hard.' He starts and I just nod along, letting him get it all out. 'Are you feeling a bit trapped?' I ask as he pauses for a minute and we break apart. 'Yeah,' 'What I did when I felt like that was, I didn't think about how many days I'd got, I literally just think about now.' 'I don't wanna give up because, that's one of the main reasons I'm staying is cause I don't wanna let people down.' 'You know what though, it's not about them, they're not in here and I think if you give yourself the freedom to think you know what I can walk if I want to, then it might make you feel a bit better.' 'Well when you and Jorgie were feeling bad about it, it was kind of something to take my mind off of it.' He sniffles and I swear this is actually breaking my heart into little pieces slowly. 'Why am I distracting you Shelley?' I smirk slightly and I see him laugh a little shakily. 'And when I picked you up it gave me something to do, like a reason to stay.'Yep okay I just died a bit. 'It's all just happened you know like getting into X Factor, but I've done it with other people around me, like, I've done it with the boys, I've done it with support just left right and center. And even then the attentions still diluted by 4, but in here it's just on me. It's, it's just really strange.' He sighs and I pull him into another tight hug. 'Thankyou.' He murmurs into my hair. 'Thankyou so much!' He whispers again. 'Don't worry about it I'm just so glad your here and I'm so glad I met you!' I say laughing slightly. Wait did I actually just say that!? Oh Jesus Christ Catherine! Well done, ruined it all again. Congratulations. 'You too.' I hear him say quietly and my eyes widen, thankgod he can't see me and my bright red cheeks. 'Alright darling I'll leave you to have a minute by yourself but I'll see you in a bit.' I kiss his cheek quickly, for some odd reason I can't stop being stupid and almost face palm myself right there on the spot. But then as I break away from our hug, my body feeling slightly colder already at his absence, he kisses my forehead as I'm so short that's about where my forehead is next to him. 'See you in a minute.' He says as I walk back out of the hut and down to camp. 'I'm so glad I met you! What the hell were you even doing!?' I whisper to myself face palming as soon as I'm fully sure the door to the bush telegraph is closed behind me. I walk straight back over to my stupid leaders chair and try to engage in the conversation but I can't. Because I can't stop thinking about how I might actually be falling in love with the cheeky monkey boy from Bristol...

A/n
Oh my god it's all so emosh 😭😭 and I'm sorry but I can't be the only one that thought the actual scene from I'm a Celebrity where George was upset was so heartbreaking 😢💔but he still looked pretty hot tbf 😂😂 Sorry I've not updated as much as I'd like too but I've had quite a tough week and I still wanted to try and do another chapter for you guys! Also a special shoutout on this chapter to someone who votes and comments quite a lot saying she loves this book and tagged me as one of her favourite authors so Thankyou so much to AuthourX !!!
Loves
Cat ❤️