Lady C: Round 2... &3 &4 &5

I wake up the next morning and my stomach sinks, today is going to be absolutely awful. We sit and eat breakfast in almost silence and I can tell everyone is nervous for the other three to come back to camp. I plonk myself down on the logs as soon as I'm finished and Vicky, Jorgie, Yvette, Susannah, George, Brian and even Ferne sit around me kind of protectively. 'I feel sick.' I say quietly to Vicky and Jorgie sat either side of me, then I hear their voices. 'Oh god!' I whisper and Vicky rubs my back a bit. 'Don't worry about it pet, it's not your fault at all! We all decided to say no as a team!' She says quietly and I nod as they reappear in camp. Everyone sits down around the logs in preparation for them to tell us all about it but Lady C shuts that down pretty quickly. 'We are not going to tell anybody who supported Tony and Catherine.' Brilliant, that took all of 10 seconds to bloody start! 'Well that's all of us.' 'Well that's all of us then so just shut up!' 'Absolutely everybody!?' She seems genuinely surprised again! Who does this woman take us all for!? 'Yep we're 100% together all 10 of us.' 'That's fine, then we are not telling you anything!' Seriously. How stubborn is she!? 'So were you all really annoyed that we didn't do it then?' I ask stupidly and Lady C replies. 'I don't even want to discuss it.' Okay cool we might get away with not talking about it and moving on, great. 'I'm curious to know the basis on which you thought it appropriate to deprive us...' Nope this is Lady C, that was never going to happen was it! 'No, no, we're not even gonna tell you!' 'I think we'd be curious to know your decision making for Tony and Catherine.' And of course Ferne has to stir the pot too! Brilliant! 'No, nope it's in the past, we don't even care!' 'The answer is, the two guys wanted the both of you because they thought that the both of you had complained about not doing enough and that it's boring.' Lady C says as Brian and Duncan both start laughing. 'Why, why are you, what are you laughing at?' 'Catherine's complained about not doing enough?' 'No, when she was team leader she hated it, she said she wanted to do more.' 'She was only team leader for twenty minutes.' Ain't that the truth! 'Yeah but she hated it, admit that Catherine you hated it didn't you?' Kieron gestures to me. 'Yeah but_' I start but of course I'm interrupted. 'So there was no malice in our decision, but maybe there was malice in your decision to say no.' Kieron says and immediately everyone jumps to mine and Tony's defence. 'No, no, no, no that's not fair.' 'But you didn't know the repercussions, we could've not had food or not had a bath. I bet you if Susannah, Yvette and Tony won the thing, someone had been going over there to bellboy and chambermaid. That's how I felt.' Kieron holds his hands up and I can't help but sigh, I seriously didn't think it would be this bad and they've only been back 10 minutes!

'We 9 take total responsibility together, 'cause we're a team.' Duncan gestures to all of us as Lady C interrupts again. 'We made the decision and I'm telling you, they, they did it out of consideration.' Then Tony starts to talk and I hear Lady C say 'Tossers, the whole lot of them tossers.' So Brian then interjects of course. 'Why are you talking over him, that is so rude.' 'Who the hell are you to speak about talking, you my dear have verbal diarrhoea, you are so full of shit if you ever took an animal you'd disappear off the face of this earth without a trace!' She snaps back and mine, Jorgie and George's, and Vicky's next to her, eyes widen in shock. 'Be careful who you take on dear baby boy! Some people have sharper tongues than you. Self important little runt, desperate for attention and can't get any, haha.' Oh my god are these words actually coming out of her mouth! 'We've all been looking out for each other.' Susannah starts and Lady C stops her, yet again. I'm really starting to get pissed off now! She starts laughing sarcastically as even Vicky says, 'Come on now.' 'You choose to believe otherwise, but we have.' 'Not all of you have.' I can't even listen to them argue anymore this is getting ridiculous. These people are adults, Lady C is a Lady she shouldn't be arguing with this kind of language at people she barely even knows! I don't listen for a while, just focusing on trying not to get angry or upset as Tony tares into her and she continues to throw it all back in his face until Chris stands up. 'This lady...' He points to Yvette, 'This lady...' he points to Vicky, 'And this young man...' He then points to George next to me, but George just looks down to his feet as Brian chirps in again, 'You're segregating the camp right now.' 'Am I?' 'Yes this is segregating the camp.' Brian says again as I look at George and see he seriously looks really upset by all of this. I slowly slide my hand into his under his brown fluffy blanket and squeeze his hand, still looking between Brian and Chris. 'Will you shut up and let somebody else have a chance to talk. You're always shooting off your goddamn motormouth. Just shut up.' 'Okay let me finish,' 'Okay, no honestly I'm done.' Brian gets up as Chris starts up again. 'Yeah I'm done too.' Tony says as the both of them start to go back over to their own beds. 'All I was going to say was, if the roles were reversed I would've been happy to bring you your food and do your waters.' 'But Chris, you wouldn't know unless you were in that situation like me and Tony were though!' I say to him as most people around me nod. 'I've been in that position, I've had people hitting me, I don't take it personally.' He argues back and I just sigh and rest my head in my free hand as I feel George give my other hand another squeeze. What is going on with this hand holding stuff I have no idea...

'I really hope we get a trial, I wanna do a trial.' Duncan says just before Ant and Dec are supposed to arrive and tell us who is doing it as we have all moved over to the logs now and I'm sat between Jorgie and Yvette. 'I know, that's part of the problem you're desperate for the limelight. Vein old goat!' Oh My God does this woman ever just take a break!? 'It's all coming out now!' Yvette says quietly to herself and me and Jorgie can't help but laugh at her talking to herself. 'I'm an old goat, you're a motormouth.' 'Yeah and I'm a baffoon.' 'And that's a lady talking! A laaaaady.' Duncan starts frolicking around in his chair and I see even George start giggling a little beside him. 'You've obviously never come across a Lady, that's how Lady's talk.' I'm pretty sure I can smell bull shit right there. 'I'm just glad we see the true colours out of everyone right now, before we get out...' 'My dear do you not think_' 'Lady C be quiet, Lady C. LADY C! Shut up!' Yvette starts yelling at Lady C and even they have an argument 'I will talk if I want_' 'No you are a very very rude, horrible woman at the moment and you've got a very nasty energy about you_' 'I couldn't care less what you think.' 'Be quiet! We're all sick of hearing your voice at the moment!' 'If you're sick of it remove yourself.' My eyes widen at Lady C, did she actually just tell Yvette to quit the show!? Lady C starts to talk again but the three men (Duncan, Tony and Brian) all start to shout over her, just like children do in a playground!