What The Hell Just Happened!?

Apparently we spent about 25 minutes in the bush telegraph, or wherever I was as I was separated from everyone else so a medic could check me over but was soon sure I was fine, even if I did only come to for the last 5 of those 25 minutes. And once I was allowed back into camp 45 minutes after everyone else, George sprinted straight over to me and pulled me into a huge hug. 'Oh my god thankgod you're okay!' He says as he squeezes me tight into his chest and I wrap my arms around his back.

-- Kieron's Bush Telegraph --

'I think everyone in camp feels that those two should seriously stop flirting and playing dumb and  just get together, jheez!' He sighs and chuckles to himself at the same time.

I get dragged over to the logs everyone else is sitting around and a few people ask me if I'm okay to which I nod but still don't actually speak. I sit there for a while next to Yvette and George, who continually keeps a protective arm around my waist, with my head tucked into his neck almost fully asleep until the telephone box rings, as Jorgie and Ferne were given the dingo dollars anyway due to the storm. 'What percentage of brits know the exact names of all their sexual partners.' Brian yells. 'Is it A 76% or B 64%.' He finishes and everyone yells 64% at the same time back to Brian. Well, that answers that question then. Brian answered B and then we went through how many of us knew the names of all of our sexual partners and there was only Chris, Kieron, Brian and Lady C that didn't. Barely two minutes later I was fast asleep in George's side and he had both his arms around me, cuddling my shoulders, but I was woken up rather abruptly as Jorgie and Ferne arrived back and everyone started screaming. We all ate our bread and butter together then started talking more about who was leaving tomorrow morning, but as soon as I'd finished my little treat I was cuddled into George again fast asleep.

3rd Person POV

'What's happened to Catherine?' Jorgie and Ferne asked Yvette as they both had noticed George being even more protective over her, like he was a barrier around her, keeping her safe. 'She had a major panic attack and when she tried to get up to go to the bush telegraph with us she just couldn't and kind of crumbled to the floor, so George had to carry her up, but she passed out as he was carrying her so she had to go and see a medic, she only came back just before you girls did and she's really really drained.' Yvette said and the two girls  looked at the tiny sleeping girl shocked, and worried in Jorgie's case. 'Is she okay now though?' Jorgie asked after about 5 seconds of silence. ' I think so, just a bit shaken up and tired, George was so worried when she was separated from us though it was so sweet and I think that's why he's being a bit over protective.' Yvette gushed as Ferne sadly looked down at her feet.

Back to Catherine POV

'Celebrities, the public have been voting for the campmates they wanted to save in this years competition and in no particular order...

'Ferne, the public have decided, it's not you.' Ant finished and a smile spread across her face as I squeezed her into a side hug next to me.

'George, it's not you!' Dec said and I pulled him into a quick hug.

'Yvette, it might be you.' Ant looked to Yvette, I smiled at her and she genuinely looked the happiest she'd been for the past few days as he said it. I hope she will go so she can see her family and Susannah again.

'Jorgie, it's not you.'

'Kieron, it's not you!'

Vicky, they've decided, it's not you.'

'Duncan, it's not you.'

'Chris, it isn't you either.'

'Tony, it's not you.'