Arriving In The Jungle

After eventually managing to climb out of the helicopter, in 6-inch heels, without having to hula hoop my dress around my neck, I make my way across the field so the helicopter can take off again. Leaving me stranded on my own in the Australian jungle with only two I'm a celebrity crew members to film me. But apparently they were told before we got into the helicopter that they were not allowed to communicate with me so really I was alone. I follow the big yellow stars I see on random trees that must make a pathway that leads me to my 10 fellow campmates that arrived in the jungle yesterday.

Apparently me and 3 other celebrities are this years twist to the show, meaning instead of having 2 new arrivals in camp there will eventually be 4. The other 3 celebrities are all reality TV stars, and I believe as far as rumours go they're Spencer Matthews from Made in Chelsea, who I love, Vicky Pattison from one of my favourite TV shows Geordie Shore and Ferne McCann from TOWIE, who I don't feel like I would get on with in camp very well because I think she might be a bit of a stab in the back stirrer type from watching a few episodes of The Only Way Is Essex, but I can't really say anything bad about her until I've met her properly! I walk for what seems like forever; still in my white cross strap the universe nasty gal dress and my old black peep toe Louboutins. God it's hot here, finally one of the stars on the trees had a letter attached to it. 'Catherine, you are alone and abandoned in the jungle. Thanks for the reminder. Soon you will join the red team and will face the first bushtucker trial 'hell evaded'. The other campmates have no idea you have arrived yet so please make your way to the Jungle Waiting Room to get changed and pass the time.' I read out loud, my eyes scanning over the paper a few times before I continue to follow the marked trees to the jungle's very own waiting room. Being a YouTuber means that I'm used to doing gross, silly challenges to entertain people but judging by how nervous I'm getting about this trial already, I can tell this experience is going to be the toughest of them all, even the salt and ice challenge, that I made the mistake of doing when I hit 10 million followers on twitter. That was probably the worst thing I have ever done in my life.

I carry on walking, and walking, and walking for what feels like at least 4 hours, especially in the stupid mistakes I called shoes. Why didn't somebody tell me I'd have to walk through the jungle in them, I would've worn my nikes instead of looking like a plank in bloody six inch stilettos, but finally after walking slowly down a steep slope I hear a male voice. 'Hello?' I shout, my slight Bristolian accent obvious, hoping somebody else is here and I have arrived at the right place. 'Hello!' The voice shouts back eagerly. 'People! Oh thank god!' I say running into the clearing, as the ground levels out, to see George freaking Shelley from Union J. 'Oh my gosh it's so nice to meet you!' I say trying not to have a fangirl moment and hugging him quickly as he kisses both of my cheeks like a gentleman. 'It's nice to meet you too!' George says smiling. 'You're Catherine Sugg right? I love your youtube channel and oh my god your voice! Wait did you walk all the way through the jungle In those shoes!?' He says as we pull out of the hug, I'm about to sit down next to him on the bench beside us when I see a pile of clothes and brown walking boots along with a rucksack that has my name on it. 'Haha thankyou! Yeah I'm not smart at all in the slightest! You're George Shelley from Union J!' I say poking his chest giggling a little, then almost having a heart attack when my finger pushes the middle layer of a six pack. 'Oh goddamn are those my clothes!?' I finish, flustered from three seconds earlier. 'Haha yeah I am and I guess so, but welcome to my jungle waiting room.' He says flexing his arms out to a sign reading 'Jungle Waiting Room. 'Well it's lovely and cosy but is there somewhere I could get changed?' I say looking around until I see a sort of bamboo wall just behind George. 'Seriously!' I say with wide eyes.

'George you can't turn around when I'm back here!' I finish and hear giggling in response. I quickly change into a navy blue vest top, khaki shirt thing, red kind of gilet I think, bright red baggy shorts that go to just above my knees, the brown walking boots I was given, red socks that match my shorts and a navy raincoat as it recently started raining above the canopy. I look into the backpack with my name and voting number on it, just like my tank top, shirt and raincoat, to see my three luxury items : my small(ish) monkey blanket, my necklace from my grandpa and my favourite Nike hoodie that now has my name and voting number on it so I can wear it in camp, along with two clean pairs of underwear and my two favourite bikinis. I quickly put my hair into two French plaits with two of the hair ties I found in my backpack, pop my cowboy hat like George's on and tie my red bandana around my right wrist, throwing the camouflage one back into my bag. I walk back over to the bench to hand my beloved dress and favourite heels to the camera crew, pouting as I do so. I sulk and sit back onto the bench next to George. 'Where are the rest of the celebrities?' I say coming out of my sulk and moving on within a few seconds.

'Well, we're in two teams , yellow and red, and we're going head to head in different challenges. The red team lost the first one and had to eject somebody as the consequence, they ejected me first but I think we're doing the first trial with whoever gets eliminated next.' He explains. 'Oh I get it, yeah the trials called Hell Evaded or something and I think it's going to be us two plus the losing team doing it... I'm bored is there anything to do here?' I ask getting up and starting to swing on a thick branch off a huge tree. 'I've been here for hours and the only two things I've done are make a leaf angel and sleep until you woke me up!' He giggles, pointing to a sort of George shaped dip in the leaves. For some reason this seems to amuse both of us and we burst out laughing.

A/n : hi everybody! I saw a few stories like these being made by people like SighsJessie and wowza_03 and I absolutely loved both of them! They're both absolutely amazing and I recommend you read them if you like this fanfic! Please let me know if they're a bits you really like or really don't and I'll try to change them and please vote to show me how much you love the story! 😋
Thankyou guys for reading!
Catherine 💗x
Ps. I thought I'd just leave a picture of George at the top so he can be admired 😍😋 you're welcome 😉😏😂