Chapter 1: Get Out Of My Head

It's happening, it's happening all over again, I keep reliving the moment. His body resting against the ebony scaled reptile, his hair falling down against his pale brown freckles scattered across his face. His father reaching out for him wrapping him around in his arms making sure his still gives sign of a pulse. The cheers when he does. Hands clasped around my mouth in joy and relief.

That's when I suddenly wake.

What's happening to me? The sun seeps through my window emitting the dark gaze of the room the brightness it gets every day. I jumped out of bed and made my way down to see my dragon Stormfly. I whistle to signal her so as I race out my door I jump on her back and we are off against the soaring wind.

The wind makes its way through the cracks in my plait and crash to my face. We twirled within the clouds and twisted through the trees. We flew up through the sky like a thunderbolt the fell backwards "WE'RE GOING VERTICAL STORMFLY AHHH!!!" we twirled around as we skidded across the floor gently without landing or crashing. "See ya on the other side," I jumped through the air and let myself feel free from all the troubles and dreams I conquer.

I land safely back on the scaly touch of my dragon and twirl back up through the clouds. I lift my hand through the clouds and let the feel of fluff intertwine within my fingers. Suddenly I remember the ride I had with him, the sun setting against us, soaring gently through the clouds my soft hands caressed on his shoulders while he took me on the ride I will never forget.

That's not until I realize I'm lost in thought, lost in the trance that made my heart skip a beat, to have something push me. I lose balance against myself and Stormfly making me lose my grip on her saddle. I topple over and I'm going down, down to fast than I could ever imagine going. "AHHH STORMFLY!" I call for her.

I'm close; I'm so close to hitting the bottom ground below me. This was it, happy moment over, I'm gonna die, right here, right now.  Metres, centimetres and then......."I got ya," I heard someone's voice; it was nice to hear that voice. My eyes were closed shut real tight not wanting to open them. I'm thinking, I'm dead I hit the ground this is all a dream, he isn't there right now.

"Astrid you can open your eyes now," they said. My eyes made their way to open and before me I could see this amazing emerald green eyes staring down at me. Their arms wrapped around my body holding me close making sure I don't fall down again. The thing catching me the most was the eyes that sparkled before me making me mesmerized. Wait what am I thinking stop it Astrid?!

"Heh thanks Hiccup," I laughed at him. "My fault, me and Toothless accidently hit you while flying sorry about that," he apologised. I punched his shoulder like I usually do when he's makes me mad or does something like that. "Yeah I probably deserved that," he laughed, I nodded at him.

I whistled for Stormfly to come back which she did straight away and I jumped back onto her. "Anyway thanks Hiccup," he nodded at me and I flew away as fast as possible. I felt my cheeks begin to heat up. Oh no am I blushing? Astrid 'Fearless' Hofferson does not blush and she doesn't fall in love no way!!