Chapter 6: Breaking The News

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN HE LEFT!" breaking the news to Stoick didn't end well. I was standing in the middle of his house while he was standing opposite me. His face was full of anger and somewhat betrayal of some sort I could tell. But his eyes were deep into mine making a shiver crawling down my spine, my finger crossed together sweating in the process. My heart is shaking in fear wondering what's gonna happen. "He left saying he didn't belong and that no one would accept him," I tried saying calmly to him.

My nerves were all over the place at this moment. "AND YOU DIDN'T STOP HIM!" I screamed at me. I couldn't contain my anger any longer "YOU DON'T THINK I TRIED STOPPING HIM, I TRIED AND THERE WAS NOTHING I COULD DO ONCE HE HAS HIS MIND SET ON SOMETHING HE DOES IT THERE WAS NO PULLING HIM AWAY FROM THIS ONE, YOU HAVEN'T JUST LOST YOUR SON I'VE LOST THE ONE THAT I LOVE..!" I clasped my hands to my mouth after I just heard what came out of my mouth.

Stoick also suddenly calmed his attitude down. We looked at each other deeply for a least a few minutes I couldn't tell. I was lost. The world around me stopped spinning; I was lost in the words I just said. I could never admit it before. I never thought that is was true. I didn't think what I felt was real. Did that explain everything that's been happening with me lately? "Astrid?" Stoick calmly said my name. I stumbled backwards. "Astrid it's okay?" This wasn't okay, this wasn't okay, it just wasn't.

I looked at Stoick again; he had this reassuring look on his face, trying to tell me not to worry and all that stuff. I couldn't take it, what was happening to me? I ran out the door and ignored the fact that Stoick was shouting my name against the noise of the whole village. Why was I doing this? I couldn't control what I was feeling.....what's happening to me?

I had no idea where I was heading, just kept running and running. One of my best skills ever. Out of the blue I ran dived into a roll and threw my axe into the first tree in site. Pulled it out and rolled again to find that I made my way to the cove. The cove. Why this place of all places I could have ran to. I fell down onto the ground and buried myself against myself trying, figuring, wondering why I'm feeling in such, in such pain. That's the only way I can describe this feeling.

"Astrid?" I heard someone whisper my name. I didn't look up, correction I couldn't look up. I felt a hand be placed on my shoulder "It's okay," they whispered and wrapped their arms around me. "I don't know what's wrong me Jack," I cried to him. "Basically you admitted your feelings without knowing......I heard from Stoick he told me before I came looking for you," he told me. "Astrid I'll find him and change his mind I promise," He looked me deep in the eyes "Promise," I asked and he nodded.