Chapter 16: You Wanna Play That Game...I Can Play It Too

April's funeral happened today. I couldn't face it but I did it anyway. I had to say my goodbyes because otherwise I would have regretted it for the rest of my life. Either way I faced it and what's worse about this situation is that Merida stood next to the person I love most grieving for the only sister and family I had left when she was the one who caused this.

She stood holding onto him, grieving, showing the sad look slapped across her face. But every time I looked at her all I could do was stare and glare. She did this and causing this means that she has to pay for what she has done. She wasn't going to get away with this, because I wasn't going to let her. Not now, not ever, not after what she has done. She may be the best archer in this entire world but she hasn't met me.

******

We were at that after party thing we always do after funerals. People coming over and paying their respects for my lose. I didn't need it even though deep down I knew I did but I didn't want it. I couldn't get my gaze off the disturbing sight of Merida running her hands down Hiccup's body as he ran his fingers through that fuzz ball of what she calls hair.

"Stop staring or your gonna get jealous," Jack whispered leaning down into my ear. "I'm not getting jealous I've gone past that stage on life trust me, now this, this is something different," I replied. Hiccup then caught my gaze and smiled at me. A smile I didn't know that was true or fake but that didn't matter I walked straight over to them with Jack calling my name.

"Hey Astrid," he smiled at me and I gave one back and turned to Merida fake smiling at me. So I gave a fake one back saying "Alright Merida, how you doing today can't believe that you are taking this so....what's the word...hmm ah yes that was it taking it so to heart," Merida gave a slight laugh while Hiccup looked a bit confused at me. "Astrid you okay," I just nodded at him of "Of course I am, now please excuse me," I smirked at them.

I nudged Merida in the shoulder getting close to her and whispering "Bring it on!" and I walked away. I looked back to see her smiling evilly at me. She wants to do this she can do it but if were gonna play were gonna do it my way....