Chapter 17: Where To Start?

I was sat in my house with just a pure candle light to give the house some colour. Jack went to bed so it was only me awake. I wanted to make the enemy of my life suffer in the worst ways possible, but I couldn't figure anything out. I wasn't cut out for this sort of thing....I mean every time I try to come up with something my mind goes and finds its path heading towards the one I don't want to think about. Hiccup.....

Those eyes of his, those perfect lips that carve their way into a smile, his goofy laugh every time he finds something funny. Why, just why can't I get this out of my thick brain? How am I going to do this? Where am I going to start? I slammed my hands down on the table and gave up. "Hey what you doing up at this hour?" I spun around and looked to see standing on the stairs was Jack looking really exhausted and rubbing his eyes while looking at me.

"I could ask you the same question?" I told him. He slammed his eyes at me "Sorry, nothing I just couldn't sleep, so I just wanted some time alone and think," he came over and sat next to me "And you couldn't do that in bed," I sighed, I'm defeated aren't I. "Okay so maybe I never went to bed-"

"You are thinking how to get back at Merida I get it." I turned and faced him with confusion. "How did you even know that?"

"Astrid you're like a sister to me I think I know when something is eating at you." I sighed "Well yeah that was what I was doing, and I just can't even figure it out yet," I slammed my head down on the table in front of us and moaned in annoyance. "That's because what you are trying to do isn't in your expertises." I lifted my head slightly and looked at him and raised an eyebrow. "What you trying to say?"

"Go to someone who likes, or should I say love doing this type of stuff..." I thought about it for a moment and then my eyes widen towards Jack "Um no, I'm not doing it, I meant other people."

<next day>

I wandered through the village and found the people I was looking for. They wouldn't just come willingly since it was me, except maybe one person but that just defeats the object of them coming. When they weren't busy I started the trap which I set up to lure their dragon in my direction. "Hey get back here!" I heard them yell. Soon they were trapped into my house where it was completely dark.

I jumped through my window and landed right in front of them. They turned around at me and screamed. "Hey, hey guys it's me, Astrid!" I said reassuring them it was me. "Geez Astrid you scared us, we thought someone was coming to take us away," Ruff commented. "Well that's what she says, I thought it was a ghost taking us to the underworld," Tuff said dramatically. I rolled my eyes at him "Very funny Tuff."

"I need your help," I got straight to the point. "Then why didn't you just ask instead of luring us to your house," Tuff groaned while Ruff just stood on his foot. "Would you have said yes?"

"That depends on what you want us to do?" Tuff carried on.

"How would you feel about pranking Merida for me?"

They looked at each other and turned to me, I raised my eyebrows and they smirked evilly.

Sorry for not updating sooner, I've been busy but I hope that you enjoy this chapter