Chapter 4: It Didn't Happen

Hiccup running away from his dad didn't go as he planned. His dad caught him in the end and dragged him back home and apparently rumour goes he isn't coming back out until his father can say what he intends to say to him. Hiccup tried running of course though with his dad's strength it was no use so he had to go. I know what you're thinking and no it didn't happen. His dad happened to arrive right at that moment and before Hiccup could run he grabbed him.

I couldn't help but laugh as I watched him be dragged away by his dad; it was quite a funny picture. "Bad timing eh," I sadly replied "Yep," and looked at Jack with a disappointed look. We both wandered back to the village to hear this huge argument going on. But funny fact it wasn't outside. We made our way towards the others and asked "What's going on?" they wouldn't look at us but Tuff said "Oh I'll tell ya what's going on?" he joked.

"Elaborate please," Jack asked "Wait for it..." he joked "Tuff?" I said "And Ping," he raised his arm to point straight up to Hiccup's house. We traced our eyes up to the house to them to bombarded with the biggest yell of all. We all scattered backwards. "I STILL HAVE A LIFE LET ME FRIGGIN LIVE IT!" The door slammed opened and Hiccup came running out of it, jumped onto Toothless and flew away escaping his father who was right behind him. "HICCUP HADDOCK GET BACK HERE RIGHT NOW!" He shouted. But we all knew that he wasn't coming back that easily.

The chief then saw we were all gawping towards him so we quickly pretended that we were doing something completely different. We waited till we got back inside to then confer with each other. "Well what do you think that was all about?" I asked everyone, they all just looked as half as confused as I am. "Maybe you should go after him," Jack nudged me. Soon Ruff and the others soon joined in. I glared towards Jack while he laughed.

He nudged me again and I raised my hands up in surrender and said "Alright, alright I'm going geez don't get your mutton in a tangle," I whistled for Stormfly and jumped on straight away and we flew off into the daring sunset. "Hiccup you are so paying for this..." I mumbled to myself. We flew off with the wind against my face and the fluffy clouds guiding the way. "Okay think where would I go if I was Hiccup and wanted to be alone," I muttered to myself.

"Of course," I exclaimed to myself I turned the other direction away from Berk away from all islands and made my way towards the Edge. That's the only place he would go and think he won't be followed. We haven't been there for weeks and it's good to go back, but since we had no business there anymore we decided that maybe it was time to come back. Although we all think we came back for a different reason because since then Hiccup runs away most of the time and I'm the one searching for him all the time. Like now.

I landed Stormfly neatly once I saw Hiccup sat on the top edge of the cliff. Toothless messing around in the grass again. I tiptoed up towards him and Toothless ran away to play with Stormfly. I placed my hands over his eyes and whispered "Guess Who!" he gave a slight laugh and whispered back "The one and only Astrid," he didn't seem too pleased. I slumped down beside him and said "Wanna talk about it," I asked him. He mumbled back "Nope."

We sat there in silence, hearing the grunts our fellow companions behind us, hearing the crash of the ocean waves making their way to the sandy shores and rocky mountains, the slow heart beat of his heart beating out of his chest and the slow breathing we both gave. It wasn't until he took me out of the relaxing moment and said

"Astrid I'm leaving Berk....."