8: Awkward Facebook Comments!

Thursday passed in a blur, well class had passed in a blur. Again though, you know what? I must be cool, because Cassandra and I had raised the most yesterday! So yay for that! So now since we have gone with the girls, we have to raise money with the boys to be fair. So I'm with Austin, Fox is with Cassandra, Clarke is with Nicole and Kyle is with Saffron... I think we'd probably be raising...well crap today!

''So, I think we should go somewhere else today,'' I suggested to Austin.

''Ooou, Claire acting badass!'' he said winking. "Breaking the rules! Partners in crime yo!" he said. I shook my head...he thinks he had the thug life.

''Oh shut up!'' I said smacking his chest. ''No, I meant, we've basically gone around here soooo... Why don't you drive us somewhere else?'' I asked gesturing around my hands.

He made a face, ''Good plan, but why should I drive?'' he asked.

I sighed crossing my arms ''Are you going to let me drive?'' I asked bored knowing the answer already...

''No way am I being driven by a gi--'' very sexist yo. Yeah, using his thug life.

''Exactly!'' I said rolling my eyes. So here we are in his silver retro car. ''Ooou, I love your seats!'' I said leaning into them and sliding up and down, it was leather!

''Yeah, quit it, it looks like your humpping my seat...it looks wrong,'' he said shaking his head pulling a face.

''Okay! So, where you driving us to?'' I asked finally getting into a good position.

''Uptown, loads of rich area's, lot's of places and maybe later we could hang out.'' he said and I nodded. Sounds like a plan!

* . * . *

''Oh, how sad! What a bunch of...hooligans!'' the old lady said shaking her head. I really wanted to laugh a "hooligans"...such a funny word!

''That's what I said! And now we basically have to raise money for them!'' I said crossing my arms. We'd gone around to a lot of houses. We were now in this park area, with benches, statues and a big fountain! It must be cool being rich...

''Yeah, if we don't raise the money we're not allowed to go out for lunch, because of them we have to suffer the consequences!'' Austin said showing them the pictures of the shop.

''Oh mother, this is...disgusting,'' said who I'm assuming is her daughter in her forties.

''Yes it is! Oh boy, you need the money!'' she said giving us $10.

''No, they deserve more, allow me,'' said the elderly woman giving us $25.

''Woah, are you sure?'' I said eyeing the money.

''Definitely!'' said the old lady practically shoving the money into my hand and signing the paper. The paper was so we had proof that we were raising money.

''Aw thank you!'' I said smiling.

''Yeah, thanks! Your really helping out,'' Austin added smiling.

They then waved us off. ''Well we did amaaaaz today!'' I said hugging him. 

''Yeah! Damn yeah we did!'' he said high fiving me.

''So where should we go now?'' I asked looking around, this really was an amazing place.

''Hmm...my house?'' he suggested.

''Sure!'' I said and we headed off to his car. In the car we just talked about random things, Austin also phoned Saffron to come over.