39: No Awkwardness, Just Love

39:
No Awkwardness, Just Love

It took two weeks, two weeks to get everything done and dusted for the speed dating! Including food, decorating, people, money and time.

But finally it was the lucky Saturday.

I'm aware that Nicole's birthday passed. She spent it with "someone" (Fox), they must have done something intense because their whole relationship seemed to be a bit calmer, but it definitely wasn't the deed. I gave her those boots she's always wanted and kept hinting!

Kyle and I stayed normal, I even have a pit feeling that we will never move from friends. He even avoids me sometimes! What did I actually do to him? Whatever.

In other good news, everything for the wedding has been prepared. Apart from the hen night. Also such a small world we live in, Tori and Karrie know each other so Tori is doing the make up for her.

Such a small world alright.

"Alright, is everything done?" asked Paige with a clipboard on her hands. Hold on, only the people who were helping to do this were meant to be here an hour early...

I raised an eyebrow, "What are you doing here?" I asked frowning. I did not want to see her face before a good evening.

She smirked, "Aww! Did Kyle not tell you that I'm the dance committee's council?" she asked. That mother fuc-- "Yeah. Course he wouldn't! I mean I also helped him with the pageant for some favours..." she trailed moving her hips.

SNAP!

I'm aware that I now snapped the clipboard in my hands. Oops.

HOW DARE SHE? How dare that clown come here and act all it? And rub Kyle in my face? Puh-lease, I'm pretty sure he was giving sexual freaking favours to her as she was a lonely prostitute who was getting no action.

I mean look at her in her high ponytail, black and red lacy dress so small that it could be a t-shirt, and heels so high that it could be a lamppost!  Practically screams "rape me!"

She pouted, "Did I make Claire-y Poo sad?" she asked in a baby voice.

I smirked, "No you didn't you sorry excuse for a human being!" I hissed and turned away fuming at her. Not that there's anything wrong with prostitutes, I just hate Paige.

I went to the punch bowl and filled a cup. "Hey!" Austin cried. "No food till later," he pointed out narrowing his eyes.

"Sorry," I growled.

His eyebrows raised up, "What happened with that trash over there?" he asked standing next to me. "Why is she even here for?"

I sighed, "Just being herself. She's the freaking council of the dance committee. Kyle lured her in with favours... Stupid prick," I mumbled taking another gulp.

He put an arm over my shoulder, "Once a playa, always a playa. Maybe it's time you forget about him and stop loving him," he said sincerely. "Besides you look way hotter then her in her pillow case!" he joked making me laugh how.

"Who looks hot now?" Cassandra frowned coming from behind Austin. They've certainly gotten closer, in fact Austin's parents approve of her once again.

Austin laughed, "Claire looks hotter than that walking pillow case Paige!" I like my dress, it was a one shouldered cream dress with ruffles and a brown belt, paired with cream heels borrowed from my mom.

"True! I mean your dress is to die for. Kyle will want to take you down," she said nodding her head and wagging her brows. Cass looked pretty cute in her strapless knee length pink and silver dress too though.