9: They May Call It An Awkward Seating Plan...

Dedicated to Darknessandlight, because of "I Sold..." I discovered Wattpad and decided to join!

9: They May Call It An Awkward Seating Plan...

''WILL YOU GO OUT WITH ME?!''

I actually now didn't know what to say. All the boys that had heard what I had just said asked me out... ''Pick one Claire, you have like seven guys or something who have just asked out out!'' Clarke said nudging me.

''I said that as a joke! Do you actually believe me?'' I said scoffing.

''Awww, pick one, anyone!'' Nicole said, I glared. She was NOT making this easy for me!

''Well...'' I said kicking Saffron for help. She glared at me then understood.

''She can't go on a date...because it was a joke! So yeah, if you wanna ask her out, you have to be nice, cool, smart, clever, good looking...and not sex crazed,'' I smiled at her as a 'thank you'.

''Uh-huh, and I doubt any of you have got that so...buh-bye!'' I said waving.

''Damn! I so would have asked you out!'' Max said shaking his head.

''Yeah, why don't you!'' Nicole said nudging him.

''Okay, Claire, will you go out with me?'' he said making a bored face.

At first I rolled my eyes. But everyone WAS annoying me...how would it be to go out with Max? I mean he's funny... I leaned my head back and sighed, ''Okay.''

''See I knew she'll say n--did you just say okay?'' Max said shocked.

''Are you joking?'' Saffron whispered.

''Nope!'' I said smiling.

''Your saying yes...to him?'' Kyle asked making sure pointing at him. Hry there's nothing wrong with Max!

''Out of everyone?'' Clarke added gesturing to all the boys.

''Yes Max, I'll go out with you, on ONE date,'' I said smiling.

''Haha! Suckaz!'' he gloated, ''When babe?'' he said leaning on my desk dragging the 'a'.

''Hm...Monday,'' I said thinking.

''Monday?''

''Yeah, Monday. Normal dates happen Friday or the weekends...or somewhere around the middle of the week. So...uh-huh...'' I said not knowing how to finish the sentence off. "Also don't "baaabe" me!" I mocked.

''Your weird...I like that!'' he said going back to his seat.

''You are weird...'' Austin said shaking his head with a little smile.

''Hey, atleast people know we aren't dating,'' I said winking.

''Aw, that was fun!'' he whined. "And our plan!"

''But it was a plan that went too far you idiot!'' I said and shoved his shoulder playfully. But he took my hand and kissed my knuckles. I slapped his face, not hard enough though.

''Oooouuu!'' Saffron drawled. "It's the kiss hit!"

''Heyah! Your gonna go out with Maxy on Monday!'' Nicole said pulling my hair.

''Yeah, Austin what the hell?!'' I said flicking his ear. Muahaha more punishment!

''Ow! Bee was watching!'' he hissed.

Saffron and I looked at each other before realisation hit us...''Ooooh....'' we dragged out together sheepishly.

''I'm sorry!'' I said hugging him.