33: I Feel So Awkward!

Yeah I smell Kyle... The same smell when I woke up in the car a couple of days ago.

Hot damn. I'm not asleep with him am I?

I rubbed my eyes yawning and stretching for a few minutes. Finally opening my eyes I saw that I was indeed in Kyle's bed. Crap!

I looked underneath and saw that I was wearing a plain black t-shirt, yeah that was definitely his...and what the hell? Boxers?!

I don't wear boxers! I wear underwears! I feel so awkward!

Oh my god.

I got up and found my yesterday's clothes neatly on a chair consisting my blue washed up ripped skinny jeans and my cream knit sweater. Then changed into my clothes and found a brush so began to brush my hair and put it up in a ponytail.

I then headed downstairs quietly and cautiously just in case.

I could hear music and talking coming from the kitchen so rubbing my eye I went there.

"Alas! Sleeping beauty awakes!" Kyle greeted munching the cereal from his spoon. Dominique and Karrie were also sitting on barstools by the counter with Lysander on the high baby chair.

"Mess!" Dominique coughed, Karrie hit him on the head rolling her eyes.

I ignored the idiot and cleared my throat licking my lips, "Why am I still here for? Where's everyone?" I asked crossing my arms.

"Home," he answered simply. "You fell asleep yesterday, Clarke said if it was okay to let you sleep over, it was fine."

Clarke making these decisions? I'm going to smack him. "Oh. Well can I go home?" I asked quietly and uncomfortably.

Karrie gasped, "No way! Eat some breakfast with us and stay for a while," she urged pulling me down.

Oh snap! Morning breath. "Uh... Can I brush my teeth?" I asked quietly so air doesn't come out.

Kyle nodded, "In the cabnit in my bathroom there's new toothbrushes," he said.

"Oh," Karrie pipped in. "My room is on the second floor, there are some lotions and stuff if you need any or clothes, help yourself," she smiled.

I smiled in return and this time used the elevator to go up. Kyle's room and bathroom are so intoxicating. I felt like living in the bathroom, is it so wrong to say that? I mean how could a bathroom smell so nice?

After washing up I headed back downstairs, I took the spare seat next to Kyle on the counter.

"Pancakes with chocolate syrup alright?" Karrie asked standing up.

"Yeah it's fine thank you," I smiled.

I looked to my right as Lysander began to giggle, "Laire! Laire!" he giggled again bouncing a little on his seat. I smiled and began to pull funny faces. "Laire!" he cried still bouncing.

"CLAIRE!" Kyle suddenly burst scaring everyone and making me nearly fall of my seat.

I squinted my eyes, "What the--"

"Ly was calling Claire!" Kyle explained wide eyed. "That's what laire means!" he mumbled shaking his head at Dominique and Karrie.

I put my hand up, "I'm so confused."

Karrie laughed putting the yummy pancakes in front of me. "For the past few days Ly has been yelling 'laire' all the time, we didn't know what it meant till now," she admitted with a roll of her eyes. "We're so stupid! Should've understood it started since the day you met him!"