34: Awkward Situation

OKAY I was going to update yesterday but then I had noticed that my story went from PG-13 to R. I was really... -.- Yep, so I had to send an e-mail but it was past 5 D: So this morning they turned it back to PG-13 :'D Okay I'm good again.

BTW if some of you are thinking why am I dragging the "kiss" out so long for, you need to see why! If I make them kiss now, then they live happily ever after...blah. But there's a few twists left. But I will say that there is only a few chapters left till they kiss. Also this story started around mid September, it is only mid October now... :P

Sorry for the long AN, but just had to get it out! ^.^ Tell me what you think at the end of the chpater & also hope you understand why they didn't kiss! Thankyou! Please fan, vote, comment, share and enjoy reading!

~

34: Awkward Situation

Just as our nose were touching and I put my hands on his shoulder I was just about to-- "Kylen Dalton Mason!" someone cried.

I pushed Kyle away and looked at him wide eyed. His eyes were full of annoyance as he turned around and faced...

Oh crap.

His parents.

* . * . *

First thing I thought was that... I'm so getting killed!

Oh my god!

I might as well start arranging my funeral.

This is probably the last time I'll see Kyle.

I should've kissed him! Savour that moment because it is now probably out last!

I should have just taken him there and then... On the counter!

I jumped off the counter and stood half behind Kyle because I was kind of scared. In fact he kind of stood in the protective way over me.

"What are you doing?!" his father asked in anger almost yelling. I gulped and took a quick glance.

Andrew Mason and Darcy Mason. A few years back they were the happy kind of parents. Now they didn't look it.

Kyle's father doesn't look like the one I used to remember anymore. His dark brown hair now had a few white hair, his tanned skin now had a few wrinkles, he gets a lot from his father because he even has the same hazel-brown eyes and bone structure as him.

His mother also looked more different now. Dominique must get his looks from her because they have the same blonde-brown hair with striking blue eyes. She still had the same features just a few wrinkles. Which reminds me, I never actually met Dominique as a kid!

The ones I remember always had smiles attached to their faces and chilled out clothes. These ones look like stiff robots in suits.

"Nothing," Kyle answered firmly. "What are you doing back home? What? No work?" he asked sarcastically. I felt really nervous standing there awkwardly at the two people who don't remember me anymore.

His mother cleared he throat, "We came to see what our son was doing. Instead we come home and find out that he's hired a personal whore--"

"Don't you dare!" he yelled stopping he from talking.

I'm aware that she called me a whore so I put my hand on Kyle's arm trying to calm him down. "I'm just gonna go home. It'll be for the best," I quietly said wanting to get out of this awkward situation. I quickly tried to hurry out of the kitchen head hung low but someone grabbed me by the arm.

"Claire..." his mother quietly breathed out as she still held my arm and finally recognised me. "My goodness, you've changed..." she gasped. I still hung low looking at the floor. I can't look up. I just can't.