Chapter 11 - Seeing the Light

CHAPTER 11 - SEEING THE LIGHT

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

This chapter is not as action-packed with the dragon as I was hoping, but it is a filler to complete the love-triangle story. There are revelations as well as suggestive romance scenes. 

I hope you enjoy and so ask any question you might have!!!

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

*ERISKAY, CALEDONIA*

ERET'S POV

I had my connection, so I knew exactly where to find a sorceress.

Eriskay was an uninhabited island in the Hebrides. It was used as a pirate port as well as a resting place for travellers. The land was fertile and there was always something growing with many shoals of fish around the waters.

It also was said to recently harbour a sorceress.

I sighed, looking at the dark cave, before entering it, Skullcrusher opening his mouth to light the way slightly as we walked deeper into the cave, until we reached a dead end.

"Damn..." I cursed, but Skullcrusher growled and I realised that there was someone behind me.

I ducked as a sword swung at me, before I grabbed the perpetrators hand.

A lady with fiery red hair, green eyes, sun spots and pale skin stood there, and she had a scowl on her face.

"Who are you?"

"I need you help..." I said simply, but still held her restraint.

"And why would I help you?" She growled as I sighed, releasing her. She looked at me in a suspicious way, standing tall as I noticed her red dress. "Where are you from?"

"Berk..."

Her eyes went wide. "Berk? Alva..."

"Died there yes. She was amazing and saved us all which I know the Berkians are grateful for..."

The lady nodded her head. "She reunited the Forbidden Lovers..."

I nodded. "She did. And they're living happily on Berk with their daughter, the product of true love, who's also married and they have a daughter too."

The lady smiled, dipping her head in appreciation. "Thank you. I will pass the message on to other sorceresses."

I frowned. "That's it?" I looked at Skullcrusher. "I'm not a messenger..."

"I know...but that's your payment..." She clapped her hands, a fire started in the cave, lighting it up as the lady stood with her hands on her hips. "I am Myrna. Now tell me, Eret, son of Eret, you want to know who your family are?"

I raised my eyebrows. "Wait...you can tell me?"

She nodded. "Yes...I am a sorceress..."

"I mean...I would like to know...but...I came here with something else in mind..."

She smirked. "Know this...I can only give you one answer. If you want the answer to both of your questions, you'll have to give me something else in return."