Chapter 12 - Fixer Upper

CHAPTER 12 - FIXER UPPER

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Author's Note:

A humorous chapter for you all to enjoy, but I have some news which I will give to you at the end!

So enjoy xx

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

OMNISCIENT POV

Another morning on Berk.

As Terrible Terrors stretched their lungs, and dragons awoke and went for their morning flights, the Vikings slowly departed their beds and prepared for the day ahead.

But romance was alive within the castle walls.

The Chief and his wife divulged in passion and intimacy before the long day that stood before them.

While their pirate friend and his vagabond lover also enjoyed some time together, after finally coming together after a difficult few days.

They had returned Donan and instantly retreated to Heather's bedroom where they spent the night making passionate love as a couple, not as adulterers.

"Would you rather be married to Snotlout or eat yak dung for the rest of your life?" Eret teased, as he lay in bed with Heather, his arms around her as her back was against his chest.

"Marry Snotlout..." Heather replied and Eret frowned as she played with their hands.

"Really?"

"Of course...why would I eat yak dung for the rest of my life?"
"Why would you even consider Snotlout?" He questioned and Heather sighed.

"Who said I had to stay married to him?"

Eret raised his eyebrows. "You can't divorce him..."

"I wouldn't...of course..." Heather replied, kissing his hands. "But I could...under mysterious circumstances end up a widow..."

Eret laughed. "You're serious?"

"Of course I'd make it look like he did something stupid...again..." Heather turned so she was lying flat on her back and looking at Eret who was perched on his elbow to the right of her. "Committed suicide maybe? Or even Hookfang lost his shit finally after so many years!"
Eret laughed. "And how long would you wait?"
"A week or two..."

He raised his eyebrows. "What about me?"

Heather smiled. "What? You'll be there too...we'll kill him together!"

"Okay this conversation took a dark turn. Just shut up and kiss me..."

They shared a kiss; Heather wrapped her arms around Eret's neck and pulled him down to her, before she pushed him away suddenly. "No, but seriously...I'll need an accomplice."

He rolled his eyes and Heather giggled as he claimed her lips again before they embarked on a morning of love making.

***

Hiccup went through some mail in the Great Hall as his sister, wife and daughter tucked into their breakfast and the twins came over, having chosen to stay behind, just in case of Karolina and Gerherd's return. "Hey...how was Donan?"