Chapter 42 - A Noble Heart

CHAPTER 42 - A NOBLE HEART

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

"Mordred..." Ada said as Mordred looked at her.

He had been corrupted, once again by his mother and he was going to finish the job this time.

"You really thought you could get to me?" He said as he came to her as Annelise grabbed Ada's hair and pulled her up.

"You can kill her..." Annelise pushed Ada towards Mordred who pushed her to the floor, angering Hiccup.

"Not yet..." He repeated. "She waits...we kill the others first..." He said, turning his blade towards Hiccup who remained tall, the sword at his neck.

"We start with him..." Mordred lifted his sword, Astrid screamed but an arrow fired at Mordred, piercing his shoulder as he fell, dropping the dagger as a sudden wave of arrows came for them all, but only aiming and hitting Mordred's army.

Ada looked towards the sea and she cheered. "Robin!" She called and Robin Hood removed his hood on his ship and looked at them.

"My honorary merry man...and woman..." He called as the ship arrived on the sea. "You call, I come." He teased as Ada was delighted. The Merry Men continued to fire arrows and use their swords, as the Berkians were freed.

"I bring allies..." Robin gestured to the ship and the villagers of Glastonbury left the ship as a few more ships started to arrive.

"Wow..." Eret said as more of their allies started arriving.

Hibernia, Caledonia and even Snaeland.

Queen Turid arrived with her army and was ready to fight for the Berkians.

"Thank you..." Hiccup said as he thanked the leaders.

"For Berk!" Robin called and the armies went to war.

"Mordred is ours..." Hiccup spun Excalibur in his hands as he fought him.

Merlin, Freya, Turid, and Astrid used their magic to fight back as the dragons began firing at the enemy.

"Let me deal with Mordred..." Ada said to Hiccup as she fired arrows at Annelise. "Find the dagger!"

Hiccup nodded and left his sister to deal with Mordred, the two of them fighting together.

Mordred kept an eye on Annelise and Hiccup fighting to, both of whom were fighting each other and looking for the dagger.

Annelise's power grew if she had the dagger.

Hiccup could control her if he had it.

"You can never win this..." Annelise said as Hiccup was down. "I have an undead army and the most powerful sorceress on my side. What do you have?" She asked as Hiccup kicked Annelise away.

"I have the determination and I am fighting on the right side..." Hiccup said. "You never learn...you always lose."

"Not this time..." They fought together again.

Hiccup reflected every blast of energy with Excalibur and tried to strike her here and there.

Hiccup and Mordred noticed the dagger, and both tried to make a grab for it.

Ada distracted Mordred, firing an arrow at him as Hiccup grabbed the dagger only for Annelise to snatch it back.

With the dagger in her hands, Ada was powerful, and she used her magic to pin Hiccup and all of the Berkians and dragons to the ground.