Chapter 32 - At Your Command

CHAPTER 32 - AT YOUR COMMAND

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Hi everyone!!!!

This chapter is the end of Part 2. It ends with somewhat of a cliff-hanger - no pun intended. 

There is some back and forth in regard to time so bare with me. It should make sense but it is a lot shorter than usual. 

Enjoy! xx

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

*BERK*

"You know what to do."

A voice echoed in Ada's head as she awoke in the prison, Mordred was no longer there.

"My love..." His voice was in her head and Ada turned her head slightly.

"Where are you?" She asked calmly, her bubbly demeanour was lost.

She was now on a mission – controlled by the darkness of Morgana and Mordred.

"Safe...for now. You need to do as I say..."

Ada nodded. "Anything."

"You need to find Excalibur..."

Ada raised her eyebrows. "How am I supposed to do that?"

"Get answers from anyone on Berk. All you have to do is talk to them and I will do the rest..." Mordred's voice echoed in her head and Ada nodded. "Someone knows where the sword is. You need to find out where it is."

"I will..." She smiled.

It was time for revenge.

***

Snotlout went through some documents in the Great Hall.

Fishlegs and Ruffnut went through their secret correspondence of trying to locate Tuffnut.

Eret kept busy patrolling the island as it had gotten out that Mordred had escaped. No-one knows where he went or let him out.

Adelheid avoided everyone initially and no-one noticed anything different about her. She remained hidden and with everyone so busy with their own things, no-one was concerned about her behaviour.

She needed to get answers from someone – anyone.

She approached Snotlout in the Great Hall and sat with him.

"Act normal. Do not draw attention to yourself..." Mordred's voice echoed in her head and Ada took a deep breath.

"How are you holding up?" She asked Snotlout, the old Ada back again temporarily.

Snotlout looked at her and leaned back in his seat. "Much better than I expected..." Snotlout replied. "Usually when I think that, something is wrong that I am not aware of."

Ada smiled. "You have to have more faith in yourself. Hiccup needs up all to be strong right now."

"I know..." Snotlout sighed. "But I also hope he realises that we will find a way to save Astrid."

Ada raised her eyebrows. "Save her?"

Snotlout nodded and looked at his papers. "I mean, in a sense. She is dead...yes, but the amount of people that die and resurrect in this world..." He inhaled sharply. "Astrid has died before. We can save her again."