Q&A (plus Sneak Peek)

Hola! Bonjour! Konnichiwa! Ciao! Ni Hao! Salaam! Marhabaan!

(I'll stop now... -_-)

How are you all?

I think you've all waited long enough for this so I'll just get right into it. 

So...this is how it will go. 

I'll do the Q&A first (you guys sent in a lot!) and then I'll do the sneak peek and some other things! TWO BIG ANNOUNCEMENTS (I guess if you will call it that) and a poll of some sorts as I leave something in your hands. 

Ultimately, I decided to put names because...why not...although four people sent questions and it's made me question literally everything on Wattpad...such as I am clearly not as popular as I thought!! XD

There are some doubles so I'll only answer those once instead of repeating myself and I decided to throw in a 'get to know me' tag that someone sent to me months ago on Instagram. I feel like we're all becoming virtual friends and family so...why not? It's originally like 90 questions (yikes!) but I cut it down so don't worry! XD

Anyway...first up we have...Lili_Outcast!

Q) What's your favourite dragon? Apart from Toothless, or a Night Fury, of course, because he's just adorable?

Well...really a no-brainer. I have a few. I love the Triple Stryke, especially Sleuther because he is sssooo cute!!!!! Have you guys seen that little guy in RTTE? I love him so much! I want one! I also like the Boneknapper because that little guy has helped me win so many brawls in Rise of Berk, I have to include him in my favourites!!! Another favourite...Speed Stingers. Why, you may ask? Only because literally, they sound and look like my favourite dinosaurs, Velociraptors. 

***

Okay...next round of questions is...Windshear1

Q) Do you have any pets?

I have a British Shorthair cat called Shadow.  I am his Mummy as I raised him from when he was three months old. I was home with him all day in those vital first weeks and he adores me even though I get enjoyment out of making him jump XD. His name comes from that first week we bonded when he followed me everywhere (especially when my family came home after school and work) like a shadow. 

Q) Do you like the Marvel Universe?

I FREAKING LOVE THE MARVEL UNIVERSE! I have not watched all the movies regarding the Avengers, but I prefer the X-Men anyway.

Q) How old do you think Hiccup is in the last season of RTTE?

Well...I hope he celebrates a birthday and turns twenty atleast! I want at least one of the riders to have a birthday! I want to see Berkian traditions in regard to them!

Q) Why do you think Fishlegs and Heather broke up? (assuming they were a couple) and Fishlegs started hitting on Ruffnut?

Well...they broke up because Heather chose to return to Berserker Island with Dagur instead of stay at the Edge with Fishlegs (that can't have been an easy decision for her). I think Fishlegs attraction to Ruffnut has already shown, especially in that episode where they got 'married' so I think it will just continue on from there. Maybe Ruffnut starting leading both Snotlout and Fishlegs on as a joke and they end up taking it seriously. That will be hilarious!

Q) What do you like more? Writing or Reading?

YOU CAN'T MAKE ME CHOOSE! I WILL NOT CHOOSE!