Chapter 19 - One Day, In Time

CHAPTER 19 - ONE DAY, IN TIME

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Hi everyone!!!!

So, here is the next chapter and the ending of Part 1!

Things happen (of course) and it doesn't end with a cliffhanger, so you don't have to worry too much. 

There is romance (a lot of it which I won't even apologize for because quite frankly, after everything the riders have been through in the past chapters, they bloody deserve it) and slight action near the end (I really try with the action scenes so I hope you guys aren't too upset by the lack of description. I am working on improving them so hopefully they'll be better by the BIG FINALE). 

There are many people who haven't appeared who will be mentioned so you will have questions, but I cannot reveal too much because I will give it all away! XD

Also, some revelations...I guess you could say that?

I hope you guys enjoy it and I have an announcement at the end!!!

Enjoy x

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

*KINGDOM OF STRATHCLYDE*

OMNISCIENT POV

King Eoghan was surveying his troops.

They were armoured up and standing in a straight line as Eoghan walked before each of them, inspecting every little detail.

They were all in tip-top shape and he was pleased.

He turned to his son and nodded, smiling. "Marvellous work, son! You'll make a mighty fine King of Strathclyde one day!"

He patted his shoulder and Gawain felt honoured.

"Thank you, father!"

He called orders and the troops returned to their posts as Eoghan sighed.

"I have some papers to go through. Care to join me?"

Gawain nodded as they prepared to return to the castle a gust of wind blew around them.

"What the..." Gawain threw his arms up over his head as debris flew around and a twisted appeared before them.

"What's happening?" Joan cried from the castle doors as she hugged her young son, Hendry, protecting him from the debris.

"I don't know!" Eoghan cried, his guards ready for anything as they noticed...movement from within the twister.

People appeared as well as reptiles and then the twister disappeared.

And the dragon riders of Berk stood before them.

Every one of them was standing in the position they were in when they were cast away from Corbenic Castle as Astrid looked around. She saw the dragons and the riders had arrived...but where were they?

"Astrid?" Eoghan stepped towards his niece and she looked at him, relief sweeping through her that they had gotten away and they were somewhere familiar.