[1]

**S.L.A Chapter 1**

Different noises can be heard inside the classroom of Class 4B. Music, chit chats. Different doings can seen. Talking to seatmates, listening to musics and etc. A group of three girls namely Park Myung Eun, Kim Jiyeon and Yoo Jiae, are at the corners reading some notes for their quiz later and they were the Top 3 in the class. On the other corner of the room, a group of four boys talking about basketball, computer games, namely Min Yoongi, Kim Taehyung, Park Jimin and Jeon Jungkook.

The room became silent when the bell rang, a sign for the next subject which is Math.

Jeon Jungkook, who's eyes were glued outside their room, waiting for his long time crush to pass by. Well, he is not alone. Along him is Kim Taehyung.

When the familiar girls passed by at their classroom, Taehyung tapped him at his shoulder mentioning him to follow his hyung.

"Hi Sujeongie!" Taehyung smile sheepishly at the girl with bangs, Ryu Sujeong.

Unlike Jungkook, Taehyung is very approachable to the girls. Well, only for Lovelyz, a group were Sujeong belonged.

"Hi Yein~" Taehyung too, greeted the other girl with doe-eyes - Jeong Yein, the complete name of Jungkooks' crush.

Jungkook, being shy in front of his crush, he was push by Taehyung.

"H-hi Yein." he said while rubbing his neck.

The two girls simply give them a smile. This is not new to them. The two boys usually blocked their way everytime their paths cross.

"Sujeongie, can we have a date after class?"

From a simple greeting to asking a date, that is Taehyung. He's been asking Sujeong for a date a long time ago, after he had a guts to ask the girl. But always get rejected.

"I'm so sorry, Oppa. I'm busy with our school projects lately. Maybe if I have a time."

Taehyung is not surprise at all in her answer. He give a smile in return. "How about you, Yein? You know, my friend is free."

"Mianhae. Same with Sujeong-unnie, I'm busy too.Maybe after the exam for this month."

Jungkooks' heart beat erratically. He never expect to hear that kind of answer from Yein.

**********

"Yah!" Yoo Jiae almost shout when Min Yoongi - her seatmate - took her paper.

The guy just don't seem the girls' whined. In fact, Yoongi enjoys watching Yoo Jiae being annoyed. That's him. His day is not complete without annoying the girl. It was his time to get annoyed when someone give Jiae a paper.

"Kamsahamnida, Sungjong-oppa." Jiae give her wide smile.

Without hesitation, Yoongi give back the paper to Jiae and drag the given paper from Jiae's hand.

Yoo Jiae's eyes get wide. She didn't understand why her enemy took it from her. "Why did you do that?"

"Exchange papers. I'll be using Sungjong's paper."

On the other corner, while the teacher dictate the questions, Park Jimin always peek on Kim Jiyeon's paper, Top 1 student in their class, because he don't have an answer.

"Hyung, what is number 1? Do you have an answer?" Taehyung keep asking his hyung, Park Jimin.

"I'm peeking on her paper."

Park Myung Eun, Jimin's cousin, notice that he is cheating. Without hesitation, she poke her friend Jiyeon.

"My cousin is cheating, cover your paper."

"Thanks, Myung Eun-ah!"

Jimin glared at his cousin. Myung Eun just shrugged her shoulders. It is not her fault why Jimin don't have any answer.

**********

The Class A students, became quite when their adviser, Kim Myungsoo went inside their classroom. With a bond paper in his hands. Written in the paper is their ranking.

Kim Namjoon, the Top 1 student last exam, smirk and glance at his seat mate who's face is calm. "I'm pretty sure, you still can't beat me."

Lee Soojung, the Top 2 in the class glared at Namjoon. "You wish!!"

The two of them is been a rival since elementary. And still, Soojung can't beat Namjoon and stuck as a second to him  only. And it pains her.

When the teacher posted the result, the students gather at the corner to see the results. After a little while, scream can be heard inside the classroom.

Top 1: Kim Nam Joon
Average: 98.9

Top 2: Lee Soo Jung
Average: 98

Top 3: Kim Seok Jin, Ryu Su Jeong
Average: 97.89

Top 4: Jeong Ye In
Average: 96.98

Top 5: Jung Ho Seok
Average: 96.7

Top 6: Seo Ji Soo

Average: 95

Top 7: Lee Mi Joo
Average: 94.87

And so on . . . . 

"Arrgh!! Yah! Jung Hoseok! How can you get a higher rank, huh?!" It is Lee Mijoo.

The guy that Mijoo called Jung Hoseok just smirk at her. "It is simple because I AM SMARTER THAN YOU!"

And he receive a smack in his head from Mijoo. "It is because you cheat on exams! I'm going to tell it to Teacher Kim."

Hoseok blocked her way. "You don't have any evidence. And I don't cheat!"

"Stop that childish fight!" Kim Seokjin, the Top 3, tie with Ryu Sujeong, stopped the two from fighting.

This is so usual in the Class A, that Hoseok and Mijoo fought. That even the teachers will ignore them.

"That's all for today!" Kim Myungsoo said to the class.

Seo Jisoo stood up from her seat and offer a help to her teacher.

"Thanks, Miss Seo. But I can manage this."

Ryu Sujeong and Jeong Yein enter the classroom but only to meet their teacher at the door. It means that their first subject is already finished. When they enter the classroom, it is totally messed. Hoseok and Mijoo faught again. Namjoon and Soojung are doing a stare contest again. Jisoo is day dreaming on their teacher. It is not new to them.

"Haist. If Taehyung didn't blocked us." Sujeong said in a low tone as she sat on her assigned seat.

"It is okey. We're just absent at the first subject."

Yein turn her eyes around and only to notice the newly ranking posted at the corner. She didn't bother to see the results, because she knows that she is rank 4 only.

"You really can't beat me!!" Hoseok said to Mijoo.

"I can! I'll prove to you!"

"You are just top 7, how can you beat me? By dancing?" Hoseok smirk.

Their fights stopped when their English teacher Jung Soo Yeon or also known as Jessica Jung enter. The older sister of Jung Ho Seok.

"Sit down!'

All students went back to their respective seats.

"Class A, you should be the role model of all your levels because you belong to A. How on earth that all of you act like a child!!? Class B is better than this class." then she turn her gaze to Hoseok. "To the detention with Miss Lee Mijoo."

***********

NEW STORY . . PLEASE READ AND SUPPORT THIS. ++ IT'S COMPLICATED WILL BE UNPUBLISHED ++ I'LL BE REVISING SOME PARTS OF THAT STORY. KAMSAHAE~