[15]

**S.L.A Chapter 15**

"Yah!"

Suddenly, Sujeong break the two guys from fighting. She bow as an apology to the guy whom Taehyung just punched.

"I am so sorry, Mr. Lee."

The guy that Sujeong called Mr. Lee, pat her head.

"It is okey, Sujeong. Maybe he'd mistaken from someone." and Mr. Lee give her a smile.

"Yah! How dare you to pat my girl!" Taehyung grab Sujeong's arm and hide her behind him. "How dare you to ruin her OTP! Fix it!"

But something Taehyung felt the doubt. Sujeong should call the guy as Mr. Jeon, since his classmates said that it was Jungkook's brother who ruined her OTP. That reason alone makes him mad! He don't want someone will messed with his girl!

"Mr. Lee. I won't say sorry because I punched you! I will only apologise if you will fix Sujeong's OTP! Besides, you're way older than us!"

Sujeong confusingly looked at Taehyung, while the rest of the class, try not to laugh hard.

"What are you talking about?"

"I heard from my classmates that Jungkook's older brother broke your OTP!"

"But you got the wrong person, Taehyung-ah. He is Soojung-unnie's big bro, though."

Taehyung's eyes grew in disbelief. He apologetically bow and asked for forgiveness a nth times. He received a hit of the head from Mijoo and Hoseok; laugh from Seokjin and Namjoon.

"I thought you're Wonwoo because the shirt you've wore had its name at the back though."

Mr. Lee laugh at him. "No worries, dude. I receive this shirt from one of my hoobaes back in primary years. By the way, I Lee Seunghyun, you can call me Seungri."

"Why are you here, Mr. Lee?" Jisoo suddenly butt in.

She had known Lee Seunghyun or Seungri a long time ago because of one of the dance activity she joined when she's in her fifth grade and it happened that the said guy was her trainer.

"I came here to excuse my little sister. We're going to a family trip."

**********

"Kim Namjoon! Keep your cellphone or else I'll confiscate that!" Teacher Jessica said when she caught Namjoon holding his phone.

Right after he heard that Soojung is going to a family trip, he texted her. Soojung should inform him about that matter since they were paired to be the planner of the upcoming school festival and they are just about to discussed it.

"It is okey, Namjoon." Principal Gyu said.

Namjoon set a meet up with the principal at lunch time.

"But you --"

"I said it's okey. Maybe I'll pass this to Mr. Min and Miss Yoo. I am having a problem with that two kids. They can't get along with each other and they're lazy with the school activities."

Namjoon just do is to nod and agree of what the principal had said. Maybe the principal had some point. Lately, he too notice that Jiae and Yoongi is having a small fight and ended only when Yoongi will say that he is the boss.

Right after his lunch with the principal, he rush to the classroom and dialled Soojung's number. He wants to inform her that they won't no longer hold the plan for the upcoming school festival.