[19]

Yein can't stop thinking about Wonwoo and his girlfriend named Jiho. After meeting Jiho at their gate on the other week, Wonwoo became furious seeing her.

"I would I think about that two? I should focus on Jungkook."

Today is the first day of their school fest. And Jungkook invited her to have a date!

"Yein-ah! Hurry up! We're getting late! We still need to change our outfit!" it was Sujeong who shouts.

"Yeah. Yeah!"

Their section was to be a Cosplay Maid Cafe Restaurant. The girls will wear a maid cosplay, well with the exception of Hoseok who volunteer to wear a horse mascot, and together with his girlfriend to be a mare.

"OMG! I hate this! I should wear a maid cosplay! Not this freaking mare mascot!"

"You should be! You are my girlfriend!"

"Whatever! After this, you will have your punishment!"

"Fine! I'm sorry for putting you into this."

One time, when Hoseok made Mijoo mad, he was punished to do a sexy dance in the entrance of the hotel owned by Mijoo's father. And Mijoo even uploaded the video on the social medias.

"Woah! What's the commotion?" it is Seokjin.

Seokjin wear a chef outfit, he's assign for cooking the dish for the Class 4A's cosplay maid cafe restaurant.

"A horse mascot for Mijoo and Hoseok? Who's idea is this?" it is Namjoon, wearing a maid outfit, he's assign for a waiter. "I never read anything about this."

"Just don't complain. Do your task, Mijoo and Hoseok. Greet our customers. Yein and Sujeong, always put a smile on your face."

Namjoon froze from his place after hearing Soojung's voice. After a month without seeing or hearing her voice, he's missing her so much. But, he feel hurt. Everytime he tried to call her, a voice of a male, answered him.

"Where have you been for a month? Why you show up yourself just now?"

Soojung glance at Namjoon. "I'll answer your questions later. We better hurry. Students may come to visit our classroom. Where's Jisoo? She was assign on the rides for ticketing."

Jiae's suggestion about rides were listed.

*********

"The gown is very tight." Jiyeon commented.

Class 4C was to be a wedding reception theme. The bride is Jiyeon and her groom is Jimin. It should be MyungEun and Taehyung but they both rejected it. First, Seokjin was mad when he heard about that. If MyungEun will be the bride, he should be the groom. And Taehyung was furious when he heard that his bride is MyungEun, it should only be Sujeong only. Even now that they're dating.

"Where is the groom?"

Jiae was holding a notebook, checking everything. Early in the morning she's sweating because she's checking every room on the things to make no fuss.

"Here water and a towel." Yoongi handed her a bottled water and a moomin towel. "Jimin is now at the comfort room, changing clothes."

MyungEun is the bridesmaid, and the acting priest is Sungjong. Taehyung and Jungkook were groomsmen.

"All I have to do is to think that SUJEONG is my bride and I am not a groomsmen. I am the groom." Taehyung exclaim, he receive a hit from Jimin - who just enter the classroom.

"The plan, okey?" Jimin whispers to Taehyung and Jungkook.

"Help me with Yein too."

**********

"I can't take this!"

It is already noon, Mijoo keep complaining about the mascot. She's sweating really hard for the weather is sunny.

"You should take a rest." Hoseok said. He took his bag and pull off his extra shirt and pass it to her. "Wear this shirt. You're sweating."

"Okey. You stay beside me."

"Okey."

Mijoo went to a comfort room to change her clothes. Hoseok was left behind sitting on the corner.

"Hi, Jung Hoseok."

A familiar he heard behind him. When he glance, it is Mark Tuan. His blood suddenly boiled just by looking at him.

"What are you doing here?"

"I'm here for Mijoo---"

"Back off! She's mine already!"

Mark smirk. "You got her, huh. Then goodluck!"

**********

"Hi~ Welcome to Class 4C's wedding reception theme. Hope you enjoy!" MyungEun greeted the customer.

But she was surprise when the man next to the girl, enter. It is Jeon Wonwoo.

"What are you doing here?!"

"I'm here with my gi ----"

"You know each other?" the girl who enter earlier said. "I guess, you know my cousin then. His name is Taehyung."

"Yes. I know him. He is my friend. What's your name, by the way?"

"I'm Kim JiHo. Jeon Wonwoo's girlfriend, who happens to be the fiance of Jeong Yein, the girl which Jeon Jungkook likes."

"Eeh?"

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Lame update! I'm so sorry. Tune up for the next chapter! 

Guess who will confess next?

> Jimin

> Taehyung

> Jungkook

> Namjoon

I'll dedicate the next chapter on the one who can predict the right answer!