[16]

**S.L.A Chapter 16**

"What's with that long face?"

Jisoo turn her gaze at her boyfriend - Myungsoo, who is now cooking for their dinner. As usual, every Friday is their date but in a secret way. But they always had their date only at the house, and Myungsoo will do the cooking.

"I am worried about my friends lately."

Jisoo is just observing her friends. And lately she notice that awkwardness in them everytime they will have their lunch.

Lately, Jiyeon had been ignoring Jimin. She don't get that two. She freshly remember that Jiyeon and Jimin had been on a blind date because of Jimin's parents who were on abroad, that Jimin is very vocal that Jiyeon is only to him. And now the tables were turn. Jiyeon is now being cold towards him. Which is she don't get it.

Jiae and Yoongi had been fighting lately too. Which is she found it cute And the principal assigned them on a very responsible task - it is to be the planner fir their upcoming school festival. she hope that maybe the two will get along because of that.

To Sujeong and Taehyung. Lately the two were getting along with each other. She heard that the two were planning how to get rid of Wonwoo - Jungkook's brother. She don't get why they need to get rid of Wonwoo - he's a good guy for her own perspective though. All the problem with these two is that, Taehyung need to ask Sujeong to be his girlfriend.

Wonwoo is a good guy for her, but she don't get it why that guy need to ruin Yein and Jungkook's mutual understanding. The two were almost on the stage of courtship since Yein confirms that she likes Jungkook too. Maybe Jungkook is just too slow.

Well, for the leaders, Namjoon and Soojung were still on the stage of friendship. She got no problem in them in terms of that. But when it comes to school ranking they were rival. She's worried to Soojung lately, because of her father. Soojung's father wants her to become the Top 1 in the class, to excel in everything but she knows her friend. Soojung loves music and to compose. Maybe if Namjoon will give in for the finals, everything will be alright. But its not easy. Namjoon too, need to maintain for being the Top 1 because he will be the next CEO in their company. Same with Soojung, Namjoon just study because of his family, though the truth is Namjoon likes music!

"They had their own life, own perspective. You don't have to worry about them."

"Thank you MyungMyung!' and Jisoo back hugged her boyfriend.

*********

"How about having a carnival inside the school?"

"Our school is not big enough for a carnival."

"How about posting Moomin's poster at the hallway and the student to cosplay Moomin?"

"No. Not that ugly idea."

"How about a ferris wheel? The couple will enjoy that!"

"No."

"Love knot? Marriage booth?"

"Another."

"Halloween costume?"

"Not that."

Yoongi give a glare at Jiae because he found her idea as nonsense. "I thought you want to be transfer at the Class A next semester. So please suggest a good idea!"

"You don't get my idea? We will a ferris wheel! A heart shaped ferries wheel so that the couples will ride it! It would be romantic! Our committee will wore a moomin mascot! The ---"