[30]

Today is the graduation day in the Seoul Academy. As promised, Kim Namjoon maintain his place as Top 1 in the overall ranking in their batch, followed by Ryu Sujeong as the Top 2. 3rd spot was on Kim Jiyeon, fourth was Kim Seokjin tied with Jeong Yein, fifth was Jeon Jungkook, sixth was Yoo Jiae tied with Park MyungEun, seventh was  Lee Mijoo, eighth was Jung Hoseok tied with Lee Sungjong and Kwon Hoshi, ninth was Min Yoongi tied with Kim Mingyu and on the tenth spot was Kim Taehyung and Park Jimin.

"Waaah~ Finally! I surpass you, HobiHobi!" Mijoo, jumping with joy after she saw the result posted by their own principal, Kim SungKyu.

"I gave in since you're my girlfriend."

Mijoo glared at him. "Are you trying to say that I am dull? That I don't have the ability to urpass your grade?"

"Aniyo! You're the most intelligent girl, I've meet. Well, aside from the tw Sujeong."

"Aww." and they hug each other.

"Although you just in the 2nd spot, but still you're number 1 in my heart." as Taehyung back hug his girlfriend, Sujeong.

"Yah! You just said that to me last grading too. When I got 3rd spot."

"But still had an effect on you."

"As a treat for being the fourth place, I will make a personalized Super Mario~"

"But I want food. I'm hungry already."

"No-uh-oh. We will eat algether later at our house since grandma is coming back for our graduation and she is eager to meet our partners." as she wink at him.

Although throughout the last two months, Seo Jisoo still communicating with her friends. Kim Myungsoo, really didn't return from teaching instead he became one of the famous photographer in Korea and even published a photobook consists  of his beautiful captured pictures 'L Bravo Viewtiful' and sale it a thousands of copies.

"Teacher Myung is now very famous all over the town." Jiyeon commented while browsing at the photbook.

"Like us, they're getting married, too." Jimin handed her a wedding invitation.

"I am happy for them."

Seungri and Sandeul, Soojung's two older brother just came from U.S.A and they're taking a vacation to Korea to take a rest from work. It is been two months since the last time they where in their hometown before they travel to Korea for their sister.

"Soojung will be happy for them." as the two were watching the friends of their younger sister from afar.

"I know."

------

"WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!?"

Yein almost fell from her seat after seeing her mother - Jeong Eunji, introducing her long-lost first love, which is not Yein's father - Lee HoWon, the guidance teacher of their school.

"Yes. And before the year end, we will have our wedding."

Eunji explains to her daughter that before she met Yein's father, she had her first love with her childhood friend - Lee Howon. But they got separated. Although throughout the years, Howon still single because he is waiting for Eunji.

"And care to explain about this one?" Eunji shows the marriage contract of her daughter and Jungkook. "You never told me that you're married already."

"I'm so sorry."

"But I'm happy for the both of you. I want to talk with your husband after the ceremony, understand?"

-----

"Sujeong, hurry up! We might be late in the ceremony! I heard that Principal Gyu will be giving special certificates for the early comers!"

"Fine! Fine!"

Sujeng hurriedly went dowstairs, her hair still messy and same goes to her uniform. Taehyung just ruffle his hair. And drag his girlfriend inside her room and guide her to her closet.

"This is the very first time doing this!" he is irritated.

"I am so sorry. I forgot that today is our graduation ceremony. My alarm clock broke, though."

Taehyung started combing her hair and putting some hairclips. He took her lipstick and ut some on her lips and he is even the one who put some bb cream on her face and etc. in short, Taehyung is the one who make-over Sujeong.

"Thank you. I don't need a make up artist since my boyfriend know how to adorn my face." and she give him a kiss on a cheek. "Let's go."

---

"Soojung?"

Yoongi glance at Jiae who's sitting next to him on the car while her eyes fixed outside.

"She's dead."

"I know. Maybe that girl resembles to her." and she smile faintly to his boyfriend. "By the way, Dad said that he will have our wedding schedule already by the end of the month." 

Before Yoongi came to her house to fetch her, Jiae's father told her that by the end of the mnth will their wedding.

"He also added that he's on a hurry because he wants a grandchild."

"Jeez. That oldman!"

----

The principal of the Seoul academy, Kim Sungkyu, view the whole school from his office which was place on the very top of the building, together with his beloved wife, Kang Jihyun.

"This school was build for the selected students only who wants to found their love ones." he started while watching the students at the ground, with a smile on his face. "I am finally succeeded it by this first batch. I didn't regret paying huge amount f money just to play cupid for them. Look at them, my love, they're all happy, except for Namjoon."

Jihyun went near to him and hug him from behind. "I thought you'll surprise the students lter at the ceremony?"

"No worries. I will."

***********