[26]

Rumors spread like a plague over the academy that one of the teacher had a relationship with the student. Many students start thinking that maybe t was Teacher Jessica, since she didn't attended the school that day.

"Noona, why you're drunk again? You've been absent in school for three weeks already." Hoseok is really worried about his sister .

He didn't know what to do. He asked his sister countless of times about her problem but he didn't get a single response.

"You are a classmate of Seo Jisoo, right?"

This is the very first time too that his sister asked him about his classmate too.

"Ne."

"Is she pretty?"

"Ne."

He admit. He  just stating the real fact that Jisoo is pretty. "But my girlfriend is way more beautiful than her."

"You got a girlfriend!?" Jessica just blurted out. "Break up with her! Instead make that Jisoo girl as your girlfriend! I will be the happiest sister if that will happen."

"I won't do that. I love Mijoo. And please if you're broken hearted because your beloved one didn't notice you, don't count me in your misery. As a brotherly advice, MOVE ON. There are lots of men who deserve you."

"He makes me fall so damn hard and this is what I'll get in return."

"Someone told me that 'never assume', sis. You'll get hurt."

Jessica glared at her brother. "Yeah. Never assume that you will have your forever with your girlfriend." and she took another shot of tequila. "I don't know what kind of brother you are. Instead of consoling me, you just mocked at me."

"Why would I console a sister who wants me to break up with my girlfriend?"

"Fine! Fine! Here. Let's get drunk."

"Mianhae. But I have a date with my girlfriend, your future sister-in-law, today."

Well, Hoseok and Mijoo were absent just to have a date for today.

*******

"This is not allowed! student and teacher relationship is banned!" Principal Gyu said.

All teachers are in a meeting today, with the exception of Jessica since she's currently on leave (which is Hoseok didn't know).

"You will be fire out of your profession."

"As what Myungsoo said, they've been in a relationship when he's in college." Lee Sungyeol, defended his friend.

Principal Gyu just shook his head. He know that though from the beginning. But he didn't expect that someone will discover their relationship. Myungsoo can imply give Jessica a simple alii that he is tutoring hi student (Jisoo), which he think i the best way.

"How's the girl?" he is referring to Seo Jisoo. "Is she doing fine?"

"Yes."

"Break up with her. I'll transfer you to another school, to our school branch. Woohyun will replace you."

"You can't do that! I won't and I will never broke up with her! I'll quit teaching! I'll continue my sideline as a photographer!"

"Hard headed. Tsk. I'll give you time to think. But for the mean being, you can't teach. Woohyun will replace you a that section's adviser."

******

"How's my recovery, doc?"

Soojung, together with Namjoon, they're both in the hospital. Soojung is the one who talked to the doctor while Namjoon went out to buy her some food.

"You did pretty well on the past session. But -----"

After talking to her doctor, Soojung's tears keep falling. She had so many what if. what if she undergo treatment while her cancer were stage one.

"What happen? Did you cry?"

She hurriedly brush off her tears. "Let's go to school today. I want to meet our classmates and the gangs."

"You sure? What did the doctor told you? I haven't heard it because I bought you a food."

"She said that I am doing fine. And I don't need to worry and you too. You worry about me to much."

"What's with that paper?"

She hurriedly put the paper in her pocket. "It is nothing. Just some new medication."

"I recommend you to take your surgery in America within this month."

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

School LOVE Affair || #BTSLVLZ FanFic ||जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें