[17]

**S.L.A Chapter 17**

"Jiae, your friend is here."

Jiae cover her face with her pillows when she heard that her friend is here - which is Yoongi for sure. He told her yesterday that he will be coming in her house for planning about the school festival.

"Please tell him to wait for me."

She hurriedly stood up from her bed and went to bathroom. She wash her face with warm water. She didn't expect him to be this early though. Well, Yoongi is an early bird since then.

-Flashback-

"Yah! Wake up! We will have our school field trip today, Jiae-ya!"

Jiae yawned and open her left eye. She suddenly alarmed when she saw his face instead of her mother.

"Why are you here inside my room at this hour!!??"

She glance at her alarm clock on the bedside table. It is 3:30 in the morning! For Pete sake! 5:00 a.m is the time given from their teacher.

"I heard from your Mom that you still you didn't pack your things. That's why she told me to wake you up at this hour."

-End of the Flashback-

She went out to her room after she's done her morning rituals. But she didn't find Yoongi at the living room, instead it was Soojung.

"Where is Yoongi? Why you're here?"

"Yah! You should greet me first! You didn't missed me after a week of being absent at school?"

Jiae just roll her eyes. "Why are you here? You should go to Namjoon's place. A week without your presence, he's gloomy."

Soojung paused for awhile after she heard that from Jiae. But she brush away her thought. It is impossible because they are rival. Maybe he is sulking because the project that supposed to be them were passed to Jiae and Yoongi, and that is her reason she's here.

"Yoongi asked me to come over here, to finalized all your ideas."

Jiae feel down after hearing it. Maybe Yoongi is mad at her for she is lack of planning skills.

***********

"So how's the plan?" Sujeong asked Taehyung.

Sujeong set a meet up with Taehyung so that they can tackle about how to get rid of Wonwoo to Yein and Jungkook's life.

"Hey? What's the long face?"

Sujeong feel nervous because Taehyung don't show any emotions. Poker face for the meantime. She is not to used to see him wearing that kind of facial expression.

"Any problem?"

"My cousin Jiho."

Sujeong frowns. She wonder what happen about that Jiho girl, who happens to be the girlfriend of Wonwoo.

"Why? I thought she will come here to help us."

"Yeah. She'll come. But I'm afraid of her health. She had leukemia. Aside from that, I have also my other problem. Are you curious what is it?"

She just nod absentmindedly out of curiosity.

"Well, I'm thinking when you will completely mine."

Sujeong face became red because of his answer and her heart beats rapidly, Taehyung never fails to make her like that.

"But everyone in our school thinks that I am yours. Nobody is courting me because they're afraid of you."

Taehyung grinned because of her honesty. Out of Sujeong's back, when he learn that the certain guy likes Sujeong, he'll warn him. That's how possessive he is. He get into a fight when the guy won't listen to his warning. He hates when someone will like his property. Sujeong is only for him. He's selfish. He don't share what is his.

"That's good to hear then. Because after ridding Wonwoo away from Jungkook and Yein's lives, I'll court you!!"

**********

"Do you want to go to an amusement park?" Jimin ask.

Jiyeon is with Jimin for today because of her mother.

-Flashback-

"Jiyeon-ah, my friend ask me if you can date her son."

She didn't agree then. She's afraid that it will be Jimin again.

"Is this the guy I've gone for the blind date last time?"

"No." her mother grin at her.

"Okey."

-End of the Flashback-

But she didn't know that her mother was lying to her. She can't accept the fact that her own mother was now selling her to other guy.

"No."

"Where do you want to go then?"

"Public library."

Since her mother is cutting her allowance with no exact reason, she'll be going to a public library to borrow a book. Although she's in a date with Jimin, maybe she can use that as an excuse for not going to an amusement park with him. She knows that Jimin hates library.

"What? I thought this is a date set by your mother?"

"Well, since you've said that this date was set by my mother, why not I'll cancel this? I have many assignments to be done."

"I'll go with you at the library."

-Public Library-

Jiyeon flipping and scanning a book related to Mathermatics, while Jimin - he only did is to watch her pretty face while holding a book.

"Pretty."

"Jimin, if you came here just to flirt with other girls, you can go now."

"But I'm not flirting with other girls. I'm flirting with you though."

Jiyeon set aside the book and look at him. He is now smiling sheepishly.

"Well--"

"I really love you. When are you going to believe me?"

^^^^^^^^^^^^^