[4]

** S.L.A Chapter 4 **

"Is this true?" 

Jiyeon can't believe that Myung Eun will enter the class with a guy, their classmate, Choi Youngjae.

"Well, you're not dreaming, Jiyeonie." Jiae commented.

What more shocking is, Myung Eun introduce Youngjae as her boyfriend to her two friends.

Last night, Youngjae went to her house to pay a visit to her. Youngjae and Myung Eun were childhood before her parents both died at accident and she lived with Jimin together with their aunt. She remember what Mina said to her, to stay away with Seokjin. It happens that Youngjae confessed to her, so she don't think twice. Jimin even got mad at her the next morning when her cousin knew about this.

Suddenly, Teacher Sica, their adviser enter the class. "Get a whole sheet of paper and we will have a long quiz."

The whole class became silent. Teacher Sica is one of the strict teacher in Seoul Academy. She is known as the Ice Princess because their adviser is popular for her poker face and cold aura.

"Number ten. What is the -----"

"PARK JIMIN! KIM JIYEON! GET OUT FROM MY CLASS!"

Jiyeon was surprise when her name was being called by their teacher. She stood up. "Why? Seonsangnim?"

"Get out!"

Jiyeon was about to protest when their teacher added, "What I hate from my class is cheating. And you allow your seatmate to copy your answer. And I won't tolerate that. So you two get out from my class."

Jiyeon take a glance at her two friends, before she exited. She was at the corridor when she heard her name being called by Jimin.

"Girlfriend! Jiyeon-ah!"

"What!?" irritably, she faced her seatmate.

"I'm sorry."

Jiyeon roll her eyes. "Whatever. The damage is already done!"

She was about to walked again when Jimin her wrists. "Since we are all alone, let's go dating, Girlfriend."

Annoyingly she grabbed her wrists. "Well you please stop calling me girlfriend. You are not my boyfriend."

"Well sooner or later you will be mine."

She roll her eyes again. "I'm not your toy Jimin. I know you well."

"I'm no longer with my girls anymore. so let's go. We'll date."

INSIDE THE CLASS 4B CLASSROOM . . . .

After Jiyeon and Jimin was out from the class, their teacher's mood changed.

"That's why you can't make it to Class 4A because you only doing is to cheat. You know that class, I hate cheater!"

While Teacher Sica is on beastmode, Yoongi keep poking Jiae at the back since Yoongi is sitting behind her.

"Stop it!" She hissed using a low voice without even glancing nor looking at the back.

"But you have a red spot on your skirt."

That made Jiae exclaimed and even stood up to face Yoongi. "What?"

"MISS YOO JIAE AND MR. MIN YOONGI! OUT!"

With heavy heart, Jiae slowly walking out in the classroom. She even heard her classmates chuckling.

"Eonnie. You have a red spot on your skirt." Myung Eun said.

Her face turns red. "I SAID MISS YOO AND MR. MIN GET OUT!"

The two of them walked silently at the corridor, well, Yoongi is walking behind her back to hide the red spot.

Jiae head her way to the restroom, while Yoongi still following her.

"What?" she asked him when she reach the restroom. "Are you going to enter the female restroom?"

Instead to be embarrass, Yoongi said. "I'm just covering your back. And besides I know you don't have your pad. You forgot that today is your monthly period."

Jiae's face turns crimson red. She don't know how to react when Yoongi handed her a napkin.

"I'll wait here."

Well, Yoongi and Jiae were used to be bestfriend. way back in childhood. They turn cold towards each other when Yoongi went to U.S.A without Jiae's knowledge. And now, Yoongi try to get her attention by annoying her.

LUNCH BREAK . . . . 

Soojung, Jisoo, Yein and Sujeong are now at their favorite spot inside the cafeteria, while waiting for the other girls. Except for Mijoo, she's still at the clinic together with Hoseok, the two of them were excsed already.

"I'm hungry!!"

"Sujeongie~" someone interrupt them - Kim Taehyung - together with the Bangtan.

Just a moment their spot were full because of the guys. The atmosphere became awkward when Myung Eun enter, she's not alone. She's with Youngjae.

"I now know why Seokjin-hyung is badmood." Jungkook whispers enough for Yein to hear since they both sit beside each other.

"Guys, meet my boyfriend."

"So the rumours were true." Soojung said. She stood up and greeted Youngjae. "Welcome to the group."

"Well he's not ---"

"I'm hungry!" Taehyung purposely cut Seokjin's sentence. "Let's go Seokjin-hyung. Let's buy our food."

"But Myung Eun will ---"

"Hyung let's go."

And then Taehyung grabbed Seokjin to the counter to order their food. The rest were thankful because of Taehyung. it would be awkward if Myung Eun will still treat Seokjin a food when her boyfriend is around.

"I won't eat lunch with you today. I promised to Youngjae that we will have our first lunch date."

"We understand, eonnie." Sujeong said.

And then the two left. When Taehyung and Seokjin returned the atmosphere became silent. It was only broke because of the loud Lee Mijoo with Jung Hoseok.

"YAH! I SAID CARRY ME WITH BRIDAL STYLE! MY ANKLE STILL HURT BECAUSE OF WHAT YOU DID EARLIER!" the two is fighting again. "KIM JIYEON WITH PARK JIMIN? WHAT IS HAPPENING NOW? EVEN MIN YOONGI WITH YOO JIAE!? I WAS JUST GONE WITH HOBIE FOR AWHILE AND THIS SCENE WILL WELCOMED ME!!? WHERE IS MYUNG EUN? I WANT TO MEET HER ----"

"HOBIE?" Lovelyz and BTS exclaim in unison. They the rest followed where Mijoo is staring - at the cafeteria entrance.

"Are they dating?" Yein and Jungkook asked in unison.

*******************

P.S: I'll be updating every Sunday or Saturday.

S: I'll be updating every Sunday or Saturday