[2]

** S.L.A Chapter 2 **

"This is all your fault!"

Mijoo and Hoseok are now on their way to the detention room. Hoseok keeps mumbling and blaming Mijoo for this.

Mijoo give him a fake laugh. "You're afraid of Teacher Jessica?"

She  just receive a glare from Hoseok.

"Who wouldn't be? I don't want to be grounded!"

This is not the first time that the two of them was sent to the detention. Their no days in week that they won't be detention. Last time, they was detention was about on the other day, they both spill juices at each other at the cafeteria and making a scene there. And Hoseok was absent on the next day because he is grounded for a day.

"Mr. Jung and Miss Lee. You two again." their guidance teacher Mr. Lee Howon or known as Hoya said to them. "My regular costumer."

Mr. Hoya always make a fun of the two of them. That at the end of the semester, both of them will receive an award from their principal as the Tom and Jerry and as a regular costumer at the guidance.

"It would be a great miracle if the two of you will end up at each other."

"That won't happened!"

**********

Myung Eun hurriedly packed her things. The bell already rang. And it is time for lunch break. She took from her bag, two lunchbox, a pink one and a blue one.

"You're giving him again?" Jiyeon asked her. She just nod.

The three of them, went to the cafeteria and sat on their favorite spot while waiting for their other friends.

"Here they are!" Jiae wave her hands to their friends. Then she frown when she notice someone is missing.

"At the detention." Their leader said.

Their group is called Lovelyz. They are eight members lead by Lee Soojung. The fake maknae i the second oldest, Yoo Jiae, foxy girl named Seo Jisoo, the beagle Lee Mijoo, flower Kim Jiyeon, silent girl Park Myung Eun, and the last two members, Ryu Sujeong and Jeong Yein.

"We won't wait for Mijoo. I'm sure she'll have a free lunch from Hoseok."

Just a few moments, a group of boys enter the cafeteria, no other than Bangtan Sonyeondan - Bangtan Boys or BTS for short. The leader of the group is the Top 1 student in Class A, Kim Namjoon, the members were Kim Seokjin, Park Jimin, Jeon Jungkook, Kim Taehyung, Min Yoongi and Jung Hoseok.

"Hi Girlfriend!!" Jimin greeted Jiyeon. The girl just blushed.

The school already know that Kim Jiyeon is Park Jimin's property. He is very vocal that Jiyeon is only his. Though the truth, they are not in a relationship. Nobody ever dares to messed with Lovelyz, because Bangtan will be there great enemy. Bangtan always protects Lovelyz. Well, except the fact that both of their leaders are rival in ranks.

"Oppa, for you." Myung Eun handed Seokjin a pink lunchbox.

Myung Eun likes Seokjin a lot. And her cousin never bother about it. As long as Seokjin won't hurt Myung Eun - Jimin only cousin. It is not new to them.

"I told you not to bring me food."

"Hyung is really in denial." Taehyung teased at Seokjin. Then he sat beside Sujeong. "Conrats Sujeongie for being the Top 3 in your class. Don't worry you're always Top 1 in my heart."

The two of them receive a teased from each group.

"Stop it!" Sujeong hides her face, she know that she blushes so hard.

"Someone is blushing! Just date already!" Yein said.

Sujeong glared at her cousin - Jeong Yein. "Psh. I would be happy if you dated Jungkook."

Loud laugh filled on their area. They don't bother about the stares they receive form the students.

Jungkook just remain silent. And he know that his face is red as tomato. Who wouldn't be? He is sitting beside Yein.

"Don't worry. I'll date with Jungkook-oppa if I am vacant."

That makes Jungkook blushed really hard. They only stopped from laughing when they heard a familiar scream from Mijoo.

"Yah! Jung Hoseok! I am the first one to grab that milk tea."

"Look! I am the first! Look my hand was behind yours."

"Tsk. The two never changed." Namjoon commented.

**********

"Okey. Today's lesson, I will going to teach you how to waltz. So By pair." Class B, P.E teacher Kwon Yuri said.

The students grunts. P.E should be more on exercising not dancing.

"Kim Jiyeon with -"

"Park Jimin." Jimin presented himself to be paired with Jiyeon. The teacher nods.

"Yoo Jiae with Min Yoongi. . . Park Myung Eun with Lee Sungjong . . . "

After the pairing, Yoongi and Jiae find their place at the middle next to Jiyeon and Jimin. As instructed, Jiae put her arms at Yoongi's waist.

"Your hands were cold." Jiae commented. 

She only heard a"tssed" from her partner. They execute what the teacher instructed them to do.

"Present what have you learn in front of the class tomorrow. With your pairs. Got it class?" Teacher Yuri said. "You can go now."

*********

"Where is Lee Mijoo and Jung Hoseok?"

Kwon Yuri's next class is Class A and it is the same subject, P.E. Mijoo and Hoseok is her favorite student in Class A. They are very active in exercising and dancing. Sadly, the two always fight.

"Detention, Teacher." Namjoon is the one who answer.

The teacher sighed. "Go now to your partners."

Class A and Class B had the same topic. They will be learning waltz.

Soojung form a smug face as she went to er partner, which is Namjoon. She didn't know why on earth she will be with the tallest guy in the classroom? Jisoo will fit with Namjoon though. Jisoo went to Seokjin - her partner, although in her imagination that it was their adviser she's dancing with. Yein went to Kwon Soon Young or known as Hoshi. And Sujeong to Kim Minggyu.

But before they start their session, their Teacher Yuri became annoyed because of the Class B student, Kim Taehyung.

"Yah! You should pair Sujeong only to me, Teacher Yuri. Jeong Yein only to Jeon Jungkook!!"

^^^^^^^^^^^^