[27]

"Woah~ Unnnie~"

Five girls hurriedly went to hug their friend, the moment they saw her at the school entrance.

"We missed you!"

Soojung keep moving her head, as if she's looking for someone. When she didn't saw her, she ask them. "Where is Jisoo?"

"She's absent for two weeks already." Mijoo said.

"Why?"

"We don't know either. We already went to her house but it is close." - Jiae said.

"We even tried calling and texting her, but no response." Sujeong said while pouting.

"Guess what?"

Yein try her best lit up the mood.

Soojung raised her brows. "What?"

"We have a new adviser!" Yein happily said.

"Girl or boy?"

"Boy!" - MyungEun said as she raise her right hand while giggling. She receive a death glare from her boyfriend.

"Who's more handsome? Him or Teacher Myungsoo?"

"Teacher MyungSoo!!" Jiyeon blurted out. "He had a cute dimple!"

"Aniyo. It is Teacher Woohyun who is more handsome!" Mijoo defended. "He had an abs!"

Out of nowhere Hoseok pull Mijoo and pinned her on the school gate. The mood is awkward since most of the students were looking at them. Though he is mad, Hoseok slowly guide Mijoo's hand into his shirt and he lean closer to her ears.

"Can you feel it? I have abs too."

Mijoo's face is totally red. Maybe because she's embarrassed.

"Yah! Pervert!"

"You two! Go get a room!"

They receive a tease from their friends. While Jimin faced Jiyeon with jealousy in his eyes. He's doing aegyo in front of her.

 He's doing aegyo in front of her

"See? I have a cute dimple too!"

"Don't be jealous. Although Teacher Myungsoo is more handsome than you, you still had my heart. For me, you are the most handsome guy I met."

"You just say that to con ---"

O.O "What are you doing?"

"Isn't it obvious? Giving you a kiss on the cheeks."

"Lovey dovey couple here~ Yuck! Gross! PDA!" - Mijoo. "Why not follow Jiae and Yoongi. They're both conservative. I even heard that they never even kissed. Gosh! They're dating for a month already."

Yoongi wrap his arms around his girlfriend. "That is how I respect her. Kissing is not that much important in a relationship. Respect, love and trust are the values that are important when having in a relationship."

"Wow~ Nice one bro!"

"We better follow Yoongi-oppa and Jiae-unnie." Yein whispers.

"But we're married."

"We're still underage."

"We're legally married."

"We're still underage."

"We're legally married."

Yein glared at Jungkook. "You just want a kiss from me. Duh."

"How did you know?"

"Isn't it obvious? You keep staring at my lips! Such a pervert. And as a punishment, eventhough we're married, you can't have a kiss from me for two weeks!"

"What?! That's unfair!"

"No. No. No."

"JIN~ I want food! I'm hungry." MyungEun said while pouting.

"Get your own food."

Seokjin walks faster and try to avoid his girlfriend. They are all going to Jisoo's house together with everyone.

"Let's stop first."

"Hyung, what happen?" Taehyung ask when he notice the two.

"Nothing!"

"Are you jealous because of earlier? I just giggle to see your reaction if I'll talk about other guy."

"Really huh?"

"Yes!"

"Then prove it that I am your only man."

MyungEun tiptoed and kissed him on the cheeks and hug him. "I love you, my Jin."

"Iloveyoutoo."

"What? I didn't hear you."

"Let's go we're left behind."

Sujeong pants after a long walk.

"You okay?" Taehyung asked.

"Yes. Why?"

Without a word, Taehyung carry Sujeong like a bridal style. "Your face tell that my bbangddeok is tired from walking." he smile and murmurs to himself. "Why the hell Namjoon suggest this!"

"I am happy to have a boyfriend like you."

"I am blessed to have you."

"I am happy that you smile. You make me worried earlier." - Namjoon.

"I am fine. You don't have to worry. I am very fine."

Namjoon took his handkerchief from his pocket and wipe Soojung's sweat. "You're still beautiful even you're sweating."

"Thank you. You know, you don't have to compliment just to flatter me." Don't make me fall hard on you. Sooner or later, I'll leave you forever.

"Always remember that I am always at your side. You can tell me about your problem."

 "Why you're saying that?"

"I just want to. Because I know that you're not that kind of person who always shows their weaknesses."

"Thank you, Namjoon."

"WE'RE HERE at SEO'S RESIDENCE!"

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^