[23]

From: Bunny Kookie

'Let's absent tomorrow.'

Yein think that maybe just one absent for a class with Jungkook is a great idea. She hurriedly reply.

To: Bunny Kookie

'Okey.'

She pause before she pressed the Send button. What if Wonwoo will ruin their supposedly date tomorrow? Knowing that, that guy always tails her. But she had a positive vibe about this time that Wonwoo is not around. Just earlier when she peek on the window, she saw him with Sujeong. She even texted her cousin about going out with Wonwoo in a very late night but she didn't receive any response from her.

'Maybe he is now interested with Sujeong and not to me anymore which is a very good thing to me but a very bad time to Taehyung.' Yein thought.

Without any doubt, she press the Send button.

That night, she sleep with a big smile on her face.

Jungkook, on the other side, couldn't sleep just thinking about their first date with Yein. He took his laptop, searching for a good place for dating.

Search . . .

Search . . .

"Park? This is very common nowadays. No, not there. She'll get bore."

Search . . .

Search . . .

"SoGyu Free Wedding?" his brow raise with curiosity.

He open a new tab and search about that SoGyu Free Wedding.

No age limit. No need for parents consent for the underage couple who wants to get married. Just bring yourself and your partner!

"I'll bring Yein here!"

-------

"That is how we get married!"

Mijoo's eyes grew in wide after Yein and Jungkook told everything! She can't believe on what she heard, even Hoseok, Jimin and Jiyeon.

"Is it still available?" – Hoseok.

"I don't know. But I suggest you not to go there." Yein said.

"Why?" – Jiyeon.

"Well, Principal Gyu owns that SoGyu Free Wedding. We didn't realize it at first, not until we saw his picture together with a girl, Kang JiHyun-sshi."

"He even introduces himself to us, unfortunately, he recognize us."

"I heard that he likes to match make his students." Jiyeon said and glance at Hoseok and Mijoo, who is now blushing.

"Wh-what-why are you l-looking at us?" Mijoo is stuttering.

"Nothing. I just glance at you. Y'know, a student heard Principal Gyu paid a big amount for that dance workshop for a big event – which is a confession from Hoseok." Jiyeon explain.

"Yah! Don't say that!"

Then they remember it after they became official, when they got send to the detention. They both don't know why they are being send there. Teacher Howon, even congratulated them.

-FlashBack-

"Congratulations, MiSeok." – Principal Gyu said.

"MiSeok? Who's that? / Congratulations? For what?" both Mijoo and Hoseok ask in chorus.