[24]

"I like you!!"

The moment that Taeyung found Sujeong at the bleacher sitting along with her is Wonwoo, he shout those words.

Sujeong stops from reading her book, and glance at Taehyung. Though she admit that she's hurt on Taehyung's confession to Jiho.

"Are you kidding me? Tell that to Jiho, not to me." she stood up and ready to leave when Taehyung blocked her way.

"I mean to say that to you. I like you! I love you!"

"Can't you understand? She don't want to talk to you."

"You heartless jerk! I wonder why Jiho choose you as her boyfriend. You are nothing but a relationship ruiner. First Jungkook and Yein, and now us?"

"Excuse me, what planet you came from? As what I remember I am single, and I am not even had a relationship with you!"

With annoyance, Sujeong faced Taehyung. though she wonder where are the others. Maybe they're dating.

"Why are you here?"

"To confess. And to have you back."

Sujeong can't even utter a word. Speechless.

"Confess? Aren't you done confessing to Jiho already? She's not here anyway."

"I'm going to confessed to you, not to my cousin."

"You think I'll still believe in your confession? You already said those to Jiho."

Taehyung sigh. "I admit, I got a simple crush from back then. But that simple crush turn into a simple sisterly love. I saw at my cctv that both you," he take a glance at Wonwoo. "that you sneak at my house. I guess you heard my supposedly confession. I am just practising that in front of her. She told me that I'll say her name at my confession. I don't even think that you'll heard it."

"Don't l---"

"I have something to tell you."

Both Taehyung and Sujeong glance at Wonwoo who suddenly interrupted them.

"You didn't know that Jiho is terminally ill?"

"I knew that already."

"But why you choose to leave her"

"No. I didn't choose to left her. We talked about this already hundred times. This is for her own sake!"

"Own sake? Are you out of your mīnd?"

Sujeong tries to stop Taehyung on punching Wonwoo. "Stop it!"

"Someone ask me to act as a villain in your friends, especially to my brother. I think that guy is playing cupid. Since when I ask him about his intentions, he told me that he wants to confirm the feelings from them."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

"Do you know who that guy is?" Taehyung asked.

"I don't know. After he paid me, he never showed up again."

Sujeong and Taehyung glance to each other. Maybe they had the answer already.

"Now are you still doubting my confession?"

With teary eyes, Sujeong hug Taehyung. "Sorry. I'm not doubting you now."

"We planned it with Jiho though. She gave me a duplicate key, that's why we sneaked at your house that time."

"Thank you, Wonwoo." - Sujeong. "What's your plan by this time? I guess your so-called mission is already done."

"Going back to L.A for the treatment of Jiho. I should say sorry for my brother. I heard he's married to Yein, I wonder what will be our Mom's reaction when she heard that news." he sighed. "I am so sorry for causing you trouble."

---------------

Everyone in the group are so much in love. Except for Namjoon. He don't have his love of his life, since Soojung is not around. Maybe it is time for him to confessed.

He is excited now since they are going to meet up.

"I heard the news. Taehyung and Sujeong are now in a relationship." Soojung said. "I think it is your time to look for your pair."

"How about you?"

"I don't have so much time for that."

Though honestly, Soojung wants to tell Namjoon about her feelings for him.

"Are you still up for competing me?"

She chuckles. "No. You know already I can't compete you."

"I have something to tell you." 

Namjoon think of this alot of time. Maybe this is his chance to confess.

"I love you."

Soojung can't say any words by his sudden confession. He just confessed at a wrong time.

"I'm sorry. I can't love you back. I'm leaving you anytime."

"Then I'll wait for you."

"Waiting for me? What if you'll get tored of wating?"

"I won't be tired when it comes to you."

"I'm leaving forever. I'm leaving for eternity."

"What do you mean by that?" Namjoon is now confused. "Forever? Eternity? Why?"

"I have a brain cancer. Stage four."

^^^^^^^^^^^