[11]

** S.L.A Chapter 11 **

"Hip Hop dance started when Clive Campbell, aka Kool DJ Herc and the father of hip-hop, came to New York from Jamaica in 1967. Toting the seeds of reggae from his homeland, he is credited with being the first DJ to use two turntables and identical copies of the same record to create his jams. But it was his extension of the breaks in these songs—the musical section where the percussive beats were most aggressive—that allowed him to create and name a culture of break boys and break girls who laid it down when the breaks came up. Briefly termed b-boys and b-girls, these dancers founded breakdancing, which is now a cornerstone of hip-hop dance." Kim Hyoyeon, the dance instructor for the workshop, give the brief history of the dance.

While the dance instructor shared about the history, Mijoo at the corner, her mind is only to her seatmate - Hoseok. She expect that Hoseok will sleep beside her but she's wrong, instead Hoseok slept at the couch. She feel respected that time, knowing that Hoseok always asked her about making babies with her.

"Now, I will give you a five minutes time to make a choreo in hip hop." Hyoyeon said. "By pairs. Boy and girl so that it won't take time."

Mijoo stood up. Knowing that she had a partner already which is Hoseok since they came from the same school.

"Hoseok-ah, can you be my partner?" It is Seulgi.

Mijoo was about to interrupt them but Mark blocked her way.

"I guess, you don't have a partner anymore. He's with Seul ---"

"She's mine. Back off." Hoseok cut Mark's words and dragged Mijoo out of the dance studio.

Hoseok brought Mijoo at the back of the studio, in short in a garden.

"What!!? Why you keep dragging me?! Where is Seulgi?! She's your partner, right?" Mijoo almost exclaimed.

"Yah! Seulgi is flirting with me because she wants your attention to be in Mark! And I don't want it! I want your attention only to me?"

"Whats with you, huh?"

"Can't you feel that I ----"

"Five minutes almost done. Requesting all the students to proceed at the dance studio." -Kim Hyoyeon.

"Whatever you say Jung Hoseok! I'm going!"

Mijoo head her way at the dance studio but Hoseok grab her wrist and that made her stop.

"I'm jealous everytime you talked to Mark! And I even get more jealous when I learn that he is you damn ex boyfriend!"

Mijoo look at him confusingly. "You're jealous? Why? Do you like Mark? Are you gay?"

"For Pete Sake! Is that really what you think of me? That I'm gay? I even desire you! I even like you! Still I am a gay for you?"

Again, she stare at him using her confused looked. She seriously didn't even understand why on earth Hoseok said that he likes her.

"You're just infatuated."

With that, Mijoo enter the dance studio only to hear that: "Our dance workshop will end now."

**********

"What's wrong with Mijoo and Hoseok?" Jisoo asked her seatmate Soojung.

"I don't know."

The moment that Hoseok and Mijoo enter the classroom, all eyes are on them. Mijoo with her poker face and Hosek with his bright smile.