[9]

** S.L.A Chapter 9 **

"What are you doing here?" Jimin asked Jiyeon.

Jiyeon roll her eyes before answering. "You are really dumb! I'm here for my blind date. It happens to be you."

"What!!?? You're having a blind date without even asking my permission!? You are my girlfriend, Jiyeon-ah."

Jiyeon hit Jimin at his forehead. "You are not really listening to me, huh? I said YOU ARE MY DATE!! Pabo! That is the reason why you cheat because you won't keep your ears."

"What do you mean? Where is your date?"

"Whatever Park Jimin! I'm going!"

Jiyeon took all her stuff and stood up. She was about to leave the place when Jimin stopped her.

"Yah! Where are you going?"

Jiyeon faced him with annoyance on her face. "Going back to school. I cut my class because my Mom called me for this stupid blind date."

Supposedly Jiyeon's blind date will be on Saturday, but before her first class in the afternoon, her Mom called her, telling that Mrs. Park's son will going to meet her at this hour. And it irritates her because Jimin is now being stupid retard.

"What!!? Where is your guy!? I want to punch him for not showing up."

"Punch yourself then."

Jiyeon exited the place and head her way back to school. She looks at her watch, it is already 2pm, it means she can't already enter the school.

She was about to leave the place when Jimin suddenly appear in front of her.

"Where are you going?"

"Going home. Bye."

"You aren't going somewhere. We will have our date. Our first date! I forgot that you are my blind date."

Jiyeon just sigh. She just realize that Jimin is such a retard guy despite if his handsome look.

**********

"Myung Eun-ah, where are you going?" Jiae asked when she notice that Myung Eun will leave the classroom.

They just finished their first subject in the afternoon, and their room were filled with noises since their next teacher is absent.

"Class 4A room."

Jiae roll her eyes. "Visiting your boyfriend? Can you accompany me to the cafeteria. I'm craving for ice cream."

Before Myung Eun can answer, Yoongi interrupt. "You can go to your boyfriend. I'll accompany her."

Myung Eun sent Yoongi a flying kiss. "Thanks. I gotta go."

Jiae glared at Yoongi. "You go to cafeteria alone."

Before she could go back to her sit, Yoongi drag her out of the classroom.

"YAH! YAH!"

Jiae keep yelling but Yoongi didn't mind her. They reach the cafeteria, Yoongi order her favorite ice cream and they sat on their favorite spot.

Jiae is now eating her ice cream while glaring at Yoongi. "I really hate you."

"I missed my bestfriend."

Jiae diverted her gaze on the other side. "Pardon? Who's bestfriend you were talking about?"

Yoongi sigh. "I'm sorry for leaving you without any words."