Final Chapter

"First of all, I would like to thank the Almighty God for this event. To the parents who were attending the ceremony, to the students and for the staff of Seoul Academy, a pleasant day to everyone." Principal Gyu is having now his address.

Everyone is now anticipating for his message.

"For not everyone's knowledge, this school was build for romance. I only choose the students to attend this school, I even use big amount of moneys just to investigate the backgrounds. As you can see, most of my students in Seoul Academy are now in a relationship which is my goal for the very beginning."

Everyone was awed by his message.

"I paid those people who were participating too. Like Choi Youngjae, Mark Tuan, Kang Seulgi, Jeon Wonwoo, Hoshi, and others. My plan went well. And now, for the graduating students, as a reward, I will be giving a free wedding for you all. Congratulations~ And thank you everyone."

He ended his message and he receive a big round of applause.

"We owe everything to him." Lovelyz and Bts thought.

"Now, for the Top One Student speech."

Namjoon stood up. He never bother writing his speech in a paper. In short, he'll be doing a impromptu speech.

He sigh. How he wish that Soojung is around. It's been two months already. But Soojung's sudden death still remain a mystery for him. Although, he sometimes admit that she's gone, it is still painful to think.

After hearing the principal's speech, he now understand why Principal Gyu, insist him and Soojung to be part of that contest. He even got jealous to her brother.

He was back to his senses when Principal Gyu tap him at his shoulder. "Congrats~"

He went to the stage, holding the microphone. He smile at the crowd before he start his speech.

"This is a great privilege to have my speech here in front of you, and also to be part of this academy. To my family who always supports me, to my friends, classmates and to her, thank you and a pleasant day! Being a Top 1 since kindergarten up to now, which is I am so blessed. I didn't expect that I will be the Top 1 for the whole batch this year. I even on the verge on giving up of my position, just to pleased someone." Namjoon, trying not to fall his tears, he look up and then he heave a sigh. "Soojung-ah, after you gone, I wanted to become happier and stronger but everytime I think about you, I became weaker. As I promised, you see, I'm still Top 1 in our batch."

As he continue to take his speech, the students - crowds are starting to be awed or suprise by someone's sudden's appearance behind him.

"Yah! Who told you I'm gone?"

Surprise, Namjoon turn himself around just to see Soojung. He is totally speechless. He slowly stepping forward to her.

"Are you real?"

"Yes."

He hug her tightly. "You change a lot. I never thought that short curly hair suits you well."

"I missed you~"

"I missed you too. I am just having a treatment at the America for two months. And I sabotage my brothers and the gangs."

"What?!"

"Mr. Kim Namjoon, you are requested to continue your speech." Mr. Lee Sungyeol said as he handed the student a microphone.

And the crowd laugh.

****************

"Hahahahahahaha! Seriously, I can't believe that we fooled Namjoon-hyung that time!" Taehyung can't stop laughing.