[14]

**S.L.A CHAPTER 14**

"Bye, Mom."

Yein kissed the cheeks of her mom before leaving the house. Right after she open the gate, she saw a male figure. At first, she thought it was Jungkook, but turns out be her fiancee.

"What are you doing in front of our house?"

Wonwoo just grinned at her. "Am I not allowed to take my fiancee to school?"

"My house is a walking distance to school only."

Wonwoo step forward to her, making only few inches there distance is. "If my brother do this, you happily accept it. While me, as your fiancee, you're mad? Is it because you start liking my brother?"

Yein roll her eyes. She really hate the guts of this guy in her front. It really annoys her. She didn't imagine that Wonwoo is the older brother of Jungkook. When it comes to personality, Jungkook is a way more better that this guy.

"Sadly, I won't allow that brother of mine to lay a finger on you."

"Damn you Wonwoo! Can you just leave me alone! Go back to your girlfriend already!" Yein almost yelled and then she start walking.

"She's JUST my girlfriend. I prioritize my FIANCEE first."

"Just stay away from me! You had a girlfriend already!"

"Do you know what is the difference of girlfriend and fiancee? Girlfriend is a female friend. I don't have a romantic feelings toward her. I prioritize you because you are my future wife."

**********

"Who's that guy?"

Hoseok, out of curiosity, follow where his girlfriend was staring - at the entrance of their classroom.

"Why? You got a love at first sight with him!? I am more handsome than his!"

Mijoo glare at her boyfriend. "Will you shut up! I'm just curious why he is with Yein instead of Jungkook and Sujeong."

Mijoo stood up from her seat and went near to them.

"Hey!"

She try to get both of their attention. She guessed that Yein and the guy seems fighting.

"Unnie." - Yein with a faint - fake smile.

"Who's this cutie guy with you?"

"I'm ----"

"He is Wonwoo. Jeon Wonwoo. Older brother of Jungkook."

Mijoo study the guy from head to foot. Wearing a white shirt and a ripped jeans makes him look more cool. And don't forget that boyish smile of the guy. Which reminds her of Jung Hoseok - his boyish smile that makes her like her boyfriend more though they always fight.

"I like you---"

"What?! You like him?! How about me?! Are you going to break up with me?!"

"Huh? Who's going to break up?" - Jisoo with her worrying face, she's just enter the classroom. "MyungEun and Seokjin?"

"That won't happen! I won't break with my girlfriend! I believe that there is forever with us!" - Seokjin furiously said.

Mijoo suddenly hit Hoseok at his head. "Pabo! I'm just saying that I like his style! You just let me finish my sentence before interrupting!"

"I'm sorry Girlfriend!" and Hoseok gave Mijoo a back hug and kissed her at the head.

"WHY ARE YOU HERE!!??"

A shout from Ryu Sujeong makes Hoseok break his hug to his girlfriend and made the rest, frowning at her.

"WHY ARE YOU HERE, JEON WONWOO!? DON'T YOU DARE TO LAY A FINGER ON MY DEAREST COUSIN!! YOU'VE JUST RUIN MY FAVORITE OTP BECAUSE YOU SHOWED UP!! DAMMIT!!"

Wonwoo just smirk at her. "You can't stop me from ruining it. For your information, she's mine in the first place!"

**********

"Jiyeon-ah! Why did you reject my confession? I thought you like me too."

Jimin and Jiyeon are now at the school rooftop. Jiyeon shouldn't escape her class, but Jimin dragged her out of the room and bring her there.

"You just thought it. Just a thought." and she roll her eyes.

"Is it because of Seokmin? Do you have a romantic feelings for that guy?"

Are you really that desperate, Park Jimin? There are a lot of girls out there, whu you still choose to chase me?"

"Are you jealous because of that kissed, huh? From that unknown girl?"

Jiyeon's eyes grew in wide. Jimin just hit her. When she found out that Jimin is still flirting with other girls - which at first she didn't believe because lately they're hanging together -she feel hurt. She didn't know that she fall in love with a playboy.

"N-no."

"And why you're stuttering, huh?"

Jimin lean his head towards Jiyeon, causing her to step backward but he push her at the door - making their faces just a few inches away.

"W-what a-a-re y-you d-doing?"

"Are you jealous of that girl because she kissed me? Don't worry, it is just a kiss. She didn't stole  my heart from you."

"W-what a-are y-y-ou t-t-alking about?"

"You won't act that way if you're not jealous with her. Poor Seokmin. Being played by a girl like you."

"I said I'm not jealous! Why would I be jealous to someone I don't even like, huh? Idiot! Do you think I am one of your girls!? Then think again!? Idiot! I almost low scores because of you! You keep messing with me! Why did you suddenly confessed in front of my family, huh? You've messed up everything! I can't focused on my studies because I am thinking to believe that you got a feelings for me too! What do I have to expect from a playboy? A playboy is always a playboy and not contented with one girl!"

Jimin formed a smirk on his face. "Is this a confession?"

Jiyeon's eyes grew in shocked. She hurriedly pushed Jimin and ran at the hallway.

"Damn! What have I've done?"

************

"Jungkook is absent again?" - it is Taehyung.

"I guess so. He's not around here." - Jiae said while scribbling.

MyungEun is busy reading on her notes, Yoongi is listening to music again. Jimin had just return to their classroom with a big smile on his face and Jiyeon is still not around for the third subject.

"Have you heard? There is a guy who Sujeong just shouted earlier."

Taehyung suddenly glance at his classmates gossiping about Sujeong.

"As what I've heard the guys' name is Wonwoo, Jungkook's older brother."

"Mijoo even said that she likes Wonwoo."

"Sujeong shouts at Wonwoo because he ruined her OTP!"

"Yeah. What is OTP by the way?"

Taehyung furiously went out from the classroom and head his way to Class 4A. There, he saw a guy standing outside the classroom.

"How could you ruined my Sujeong's' OTP!"

In just one blow he punched the guy named Wonwoo.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^