[25]

"Jung Hoseok?"

"Present.

"Im JaeKyu?"

"Present."

"Kim Namjoon?"

"Absent."

"This is very unusual for the top 1 student to absent. And also the very first time it happened." Myungsoo commented.

------

"Namjoon is not around today. He is absent for the very first time." Seokjin said to his girlfriend.

MyungEun just nod at him while munching her food.

"It is really something." Jiae added. "Namjoon never wants to be absent at school. Y'know he's afraid for losing his position."

"Maybe he had some important things to do." - Jimin said.

"There no other important for him aside from his studies." Jiyeon commented.

"I think you're all wrong. Aside from his studies, his other priority is Soojung." Jungkook said. "Didn't you heard the news?"

"I receive a text from her the other night." Jisoo added. "She told me that she had a brain cancer and it is stage 4. Namjoon already knew about it. Maybe he is in the hospital right now with her."

All of them became silent. They can't believe on what they just heard. They all think that Soojung got home-schooled because of family matters, but they got it all wrong. She got home-schooled because she's sick.

They all eyed MyungEun when they heard her sobbing.

"Huhuhu! I regretted joking at Namjoon. Huhuhu."

"Eh? What do you mean, unnie?" Yein asked.

"One time she told Namjoon what will he'll do if Soojung is terminally-ill. I never thought it might get real though." Seokjin explained.

"You didn't mean to say it though. You were just joking at that time." Sujeong, trying to comfort MyungEun.

"By the way, why not let's visit her after our school?" Taehyung suggested.

"Okay. I'm fine with that."

"So be it!"

------

"Why are you here?"

Namjoon stay calm when he heard the booming voice of one of Soojung's brother, SeungRi.

"Class hours. Is that mean you're absent?"

"Yes." Namjoon answer in a low voice.

"Then why are you here?"

"To visit Soojung."

"She's not around." Seungri answered in a firm voice.

"Don't joke at me, Seungri-hyung. Soojung texted me to visit her."

Seungri roll his eyes. "Don't call me 'hyung', you are not my brother."

"You are my soon to be brother in law. So in respect I had to call you 'hyung'."

"Don't bother. I don't like you to be my brother-in-law."

"Then I'll do my best to make you prove that I am a good brother-in-law then."

"You don't need to prove it already. I am the one you're marrying then, not him."

"What?!" Seungri almost scream when he heard his little sister talked behind his back. "Where do you think you are going, young lady?"

"For my treatment? Where else? By the way, this is Kim Namjoon, my classmate and my future husband."

"I thought you don't like to be treated."

"Change by the heart." Soojung said.

Before the two set off, Namjoon receive a text from Seungri.

'Thank you for supporting my sister for her treatment. I never thought it was only you who can help us for her treatment. By the way, I like you already for my sister.'

Namjoon put a smile on his face after reading the text.

-------

Myungsoo slowly parked his car at the parking lot on his aprtment.

"I heard the news."

After lunch, Jisoo and him decided to have a talk in private. Myungsoo usually talks to her when he'll notice that his girlfriend had a problem. Especially now, one of her friends got a serious ill. Brain cancer and it is stage 4 already. Even him, he's worried for the condition of his student.

"Are we going to visit her?"

"I heard that she's not fine with the therapy."

"It is just simply a rumor."

Jisoo roll her eyes. "Oh! By the way, is it only a rumors too that Teacher Jessica likes you?"

Myungsoo chuckles. "Like I said, it is simply a rumor."

"I don't like to hear that simple rumor of yours. It makes me irritates."

"She can simply like me, but she can't have my heart."

"Fine." Jisoo form a smile on her face before she went off from the car.

To her surprise, she saw Jessica Jung standing next to their car, with a surprise look on her face.

"You two are dating?"

"So? What's the problem with that?" Myungsoo asked, Jisoo didn't notice that he is already beside her.

"I'll tell Principal Gyu about this one! You know already that the teacher-student relationship is not allowed, you can be suspended with your work."

"Then so be it. I don't care. As long I am with my girlfriend."

^^^^^^^^^^^