[7]

** S.L.A Chapter 7 **

Bts and Lovelyz celebrates Myung Eun's birrthday happily. And now, they are back to school to study.

"Kim Jiyeon and Park Jimin. Because of what you did last meeting, I will let you clean all the restrooms." Teacher Sica said right after she enter the class.

That makes the two (Jiyeon and Jiimin) dropped their jaw. They didn't expect that they will receive a punishment right after since they were sent out.

"You can go now."

Jiyeon wants to protests. She badly wants to listen at the class discussion, and it is still class hours but knowing their adviser it won't accept any no nor protests.

The two of them went to the restrooms with the cleaning tools with them.

"Let's start at the boys comfort room." Jimin said.

Jiyeon blushed at the thought that she will be cleaning at the boys section with Jimin. It would be a great awkward with her since she's a girl.

"No. I'll at the girls comfort room while you at the boys. I want to finish it soon so that I can attend the class."

"But I don't want my girlfriend to get tired."

Although they are just acting as girlfriend and boyfriend, Jiyeon blush at what Jimin said. They need to act sweet because Jimin's mom send a person to watch over them. Mrs. Park had been suspicious of them.

"I can manage myself Park Jimin."

"Nah. What if you'll flirt with other boys?"

Jiyeon roll her eyes. She try to brushed at her thought that Jimin is not possessive towards her, that Jimin is only afraid if his mom will caught them that they were just acting.

"I will be on the girls room."

Jiyeon then went to the girls comfort room to do her punishment. While cleaning, she notices that the last cubicle was close and she heard low moans. She's starting to panic. What if the girl inside that cubicle were out of breath?

She knocks at the door, but seems not to notice. She wants to ask some help from Jimin, but knowing that guy, so pervert. So she decided to used the next cubicle. She steps in at the bowl, and peek at the last cubicle only to make her eyes grew wider in shocked! Two people making out!

**********

Myung Eun didn;t attend the school that day. She feel so sad, that on her very birthday her boyfriend breaks up with her.

**Flashback**

"Myung Eun-ah, we're not here to celebrate your birthday."

She frowns at YoungJae, she didn't know what he is trying to say.

"What are you talking about?"

"I brought you here because I want to break up with you."

Silence filled them. "I'm sorry if I did this on your birthday. I loved Mina, and I am doing this because of her favor."

**End Of the Flashback**

Myung Eun cried at the whole and ended her up having a swollen eyes. She feel betrayed by her own friend. Mina is the one who bullied her on the other week.

She heard a knock from her door, expecting it to be her aunt. "Come in."

"Why you didn't go to school today?"