[3]

** S.L.A Chapter 3 **

"Aww. Sujeong, you have a weird admirer. See? He don't want you to be paired with our classmates." Yein said. 

They are now walking at the corridor, going back to their classroom after their P.E class. Most of their classmates were already at their room.

"Serves him right. He shouldn't disturb us."

Well, Taehyung was punished to clean the whole gymnasium after his class ends. He had cutting class and had disturbed the Class A's P.E lesson.

"Really! I hate being with Hoseok for a day!" Mijoo whines. 

Hoseok and Mijoo had just got out from the detention room. And now, Mijoo keeps whining. Maybe the two of them had a great fight there.

"As if I want to be with you!"

"Argh!"

**********

"Who are you to Seokjin-oppa?"

Some girls blocked Myung Eun. She's walking alone going home. She never bother to wait for her cousin, Jimin. For sure that shortie is busy flirting with Jiyeon.

Myung Eun never bother to talked back with the girls. As a cue, she continue walking.

"Hey! I'm talking to you!" the other one grab her wrists.

"What? Do I need to answer your question?"

The girl with pigtails named Mina - the leader of the group, raise her eyebrow. "Doesn't mean you are a member of Lovelyz, we're afraid to you! You should answer me!"

"He is just a friend to my cousin! That's all!"

"Really? Why you only give him a lunchbox? How about the others?"

Myung Eun really shares her lunch box to others, especially to Bangtan. But the boys decline her offer, only Seokjin never bother about it. That's why she keeps sharing her lunch box to him. Aside from that, she had a feelings for Seokjin. She even confessed  to him years ago. Although she was hurt, she still continue loving Seokjin, secretly.

"I already did that to them. But they refused!"

"Really?"

Myung Eun slowly nodding her head.

"Good." Minah said. "Tomorrow, stop bringing him food. And never told Lovelyz nor BTS about this. Understand? And stay away from Oppa, she's mine."

Myung Eun continue walking alone after Mina left her. She is sobbing. This is the first time someone bullied her. In her entire life, her unnies and dongsaengs are always at her side.

***************

Next morning . . . .

A bright smile form to Yein's face when she saw Jungkook at the school gate. She hurriedly step out from her car, and ran towards him.

"Hey!"

A red face of Jungkook welcomed her. 

"H-hey!"

"Going to your classroom?"

A shy smile form to Jungkook's face as he slowly nods to her.

"Don't be shy to me Jungkookie. Y'know, we can be friends." as she stretch her arms to him.