[12]

A/N: HOPE YOU LIKE THE CHAPTER. I'M SO SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE. SUPPOSEDLY, THIS CHAPTER WOULD BE POSTED LAST SUNDAY, BUT I FINISHED FIRST MY REPORTS. AND I'VE BEEN INTO ANIME THESE DAYS. LASTLY, I'M PLANNING TO MAKE A #JEONGIN STORY. IT HAD A PLOT ALREADY, I'M STILL PLANNING FOR THE TITLE.  

** S.L.A Chapter 12 **

"Let's move now to Greek literature, since we're already familiar with Japan lit." Soojung said while flipping her notes.

After their class in the morning session, Namjoon and Soojung head their way to library, just to study. They both even skip lunch.

"Who wrote the ---- "

Soojung didn't finished her sentence when she heard a growl from her own stomach. Her face turns crimson when she heard Namjoon's laugh.

"You're hungry already, noona! Pft. Hahaha!"

Out of nowhere, Librarian Sulli went near to them.

"Please be silent. You're in the library. By the way, it is already time for afternoon session and I guess both of you hadn't eaten yet." the librarian give them a smile. "Principal Gyu invited the two of you to have a lunch with him. Though it is already late."

Namjoon and Soojung give a confuse look to each other. It is really for the principal to eat a lunch together with the students.

"Why the sudden invitation?"

"I think he will discuss to you about the competition and also for the upcoming school festival. I heard that the two of you were the chosen as the head officer of the event."

Soojung was totally confused. First, they still had a contest to attend with. And now, Namjoon and her will be the head of planning for the upcoming school festival which is really surprise her. Voting? She didn't even remember that the whole Class 4 had done a voting for that thing.

"How's your study or the contest?"

The three of them, Namjoon, Soojung and Principal Gyu had a special lunch at the cafeteria now.

"We're doing fine, sir." it is Namjoon, politely answer the principal.

Namjoon started to annoyed, especially the way how the principal take a look to his classmate.

"Really? Good to hear then, how about you, Soojung? Is it okey with you to be paired with your rival?"

Everyone knows that Namjoon and Soojung were rivals since then because the two of them, were classmates since primary.

"Uhh-uh. Y-yes, S-sir."

Namjoon could feel the pang on his heart the way Soojung give a smile to the principal. Seriously, it annoys him alot, now that he never seen Soojung smile that way to him.

"You had a dimple? It suits you. I never know you had one."

"I even had mine too, Sir." Namjoon interrupt and shows his dimples.

The principal suddenly laugh, his eyes gone. It finds Soojung cute tho.

"It is really rare for a guy to have a dimples, and suits to you too. But I find it gay, even when you smile."

He feel insulted of what the principal had said, as a respect, he just awkwardly remain silent.

"But it looks good to him. Having his dimples is one of his charms. Although you find it gay, but for some girls, it suits him really well. I even once was drooling over his dimples too, when we were elementary." Soojung honestly admitted.