[20]

"Are you afraid of heights?"

"Nope."

"Then let's ride that ferris wheel then."

Jungkook drag Yein to the entrance, where Jisoo was standing. She was assign on the rides.

"Done with your shifts?" Jisoo asked.

"Yep. And I'm taking her to ride ----"

"Why are you with my fiancee?"

The three, Jungkook, Yein and Jisoo stop from their tracks and stared at the guy behind Yein, no other than, Wonwoo. He's with the girl which Yein met on the other week.

"Am I not allowed to go with the girl I love? You were with your girlfriend." - Jungkook said.

"GIRLFRIEND!?" it is Jisoo.

Now, they're making  scene. They got the attention from other students.

"Yep. I'm his girlfriend. Kim JiHo."

Gossips from other students can be heard.

"Jungkook's brother is a playboy?"

"Yein had a fiancee?"

"But I ship Jungkook and Yein badly."

"I thought Jungkook and Yein were dating? How can Jungkook took his brother's fiancee?"

"Yein is a player. She had a fiancee yet she's flirting with Jungkook."

"No, I think Wonwoo is the player not Yein. See? He had a fiancee and also a girlfriend."

Jungkook went to the girl who just say that Yein is a player. He give the girl with a death glare.

"You judge her without knowing who is Yein in real. You only know her by her name not who's the real her. Try to look at yourself before you say that she is a player." then he glance at his brother. "Showing yourself in front of me and Yein together with your girlfriend, is a big shame."

Then Jungkook drag Yein out of the rides. They should enjoy this day because today is the last day of their school festival. But only ruined by Wonwoo.

**********

"Okey. Time for Jiyeon to change her dress." MyungEun said and drag her friend to the dressing room.

Eventhough Jiyeon is confuse she still follow her friend.

"Where is Soojung, Namjoon, Jungkook and Yein? And also your cousin, Taehyung-ah. She's here earlier, and even introduced herself to MyungEun." it is Jiae.

"She's with Wonwoo." Yoongi enter the conversation.

"What? I think I heard the right gossips that Wonwoo ruined Jungkook and Yein supposedly date earlier." Taehyung exclaim.

"Should we cancel this?" Yoongi asked.

"No. This is only Jimin's last chance on showing how he loves Jiyeon." Jiae said as she lower her voice.

"I receive a text from Jungkook that they're coming here." Jisoo pops out from nowhere. She even show the text message to them.

"How about our leaders?"

**********

"Why you're not showing yourself for a month?" Namjoon asked.

"How many times do I have to say this to you that I am home schooled already." Soojung try not to yell at him.

They are at their classroom since it is near to 5pm already. And the school fest has just ended.

"Why? It is because you can't beat me from being the Top 1 that's why you decided to home schooled instead? I can give you a way."

"Why are you acting like a desperate one? You should atleast be happy that you no longer had a rival."

"My school days would be boring without a rival. I used to have a competition with you and now you suddenly home schooled? I won't be seeing you anymore and I hate it. And for a fact that eveytime I called at your phone, it is a guy who always answers me. Are you dating someone?"

Soojung is now confused. Without her, his days will be boring. No competition at all. She thought that Namjoon might like her too since he always try to contact her. But she's wrong. Namjoon sees her as a competitor. If she'll confess to him right now? She'll look dumb. Or maybe Namjoon might laugh at her.

"I'm tired of being a second next to you." No, I'm not tired. I even enjoy it. Studying with you everyday at the library is my most cherish moments with you. "It makes me suck that people recognize me as your rival." No, people don't see me as your rival. They even said that we look good together that what if we became couple, we're a perfect match. "That . . . . that . . . . . I . . . l-l-l-like to hate but I-i-i c-can't." That I like you but I try to suppress my feelings.

"Why are you trying to hate me ? Did I make a move to hate me? Being a rival with you is the only thing that can make you notice me. I've been li ------" liking you since then.

"Soojung there you are. I've been looking for you at the whole school." A guy around mid twenties appeared.

Soojung turn around and saw her big brother, Sandeul, since Seungri is not around, he is the one who fetch her.

"You're just on the right time." Soojung said. "By the way, this is Kim Namjoon, my classmate."

'Just on the right time to ruined my confession!' Namjoon thought.

"Hello, by the way, I'm Sandeul." and he extend his right hand. "I guess you're the one who keeps calling my sister."

SISTER!? THEY'RE SIBLINGS??!! I got jealous on her brother? Namjoon yells on his mind.

"Don't forget to call her everyday. Y'know she missed you - I mean she missed her school so much since she's home schooled."

"W-we g-gotta go, Namjoon."

**********

Jiyeon made her another entrance, since it was what MyungEun instruct to her. She's wearing a simple white dress, a veil and with a flower. It was like she's getting married.

At the front, she saw Jimin standing with a black coat with tie. It seems like he is her groom. Her friends are all around. Jungkook with Yein, Yoongi with Jiae, Mijoo with her boyfriend Hoseok, Seokjin with MyungEun and Jisoo is alone.

"You said I'm a playboy with no romance. That I am unromantic because I confess to you at wrong places. I know that you like me too, but you try to hide your feelings because I'm a jerk. I flirt with many girls just to see how you will react. But it was a wrong move. It is the way why you hate me. KIM JIYEON, by this time, please listen to me carefully. I REALLY LIKE YOU. Not like, because like a light feeling only. I LOVE YOU. I admit that I'm a jerk, but this jerk already change when I meet you already."

Jiyeon is in full of tears when she reach at Jimin's place. She never expect this confession. Jimin confess her many times, but this time, he is in real serious. Maybe this is the time to give him a chance.

"I LOVE YOU TOO. Sorry for being a dumbass. I thought you were just joking at me everytime you tell me about your feelings."

**********

"I already asked you this, Jiho. Why are you here in Korea?"

"I answer you many times that I'm here to follow you!"

"Then maybe this is the right time to say this, LET'S BREAK UP!"

Jiho paused for a moment. She didn't expect Wonwoo to break up with her. Not now. Not this time that she had leukemia.

"W-why? Because of Yein? Do you really like her that much?"

"I don't love you, Kim Jiho. I'm just playing with you. You better go back to America. Your effort is useless."

^^^^^^^^^^