[18]

"Why the sudden confession, Park Jimin? You're so unromantic." Jiyeon commented.

Jimin feel embarrassed because of the unexpected answer from Jiyeon. He can't help himself but confessed to her because of the eyes from other guys staring at her. 

"Don't be embarrass. Next time when you confessed make the timing look so perfect. The first time you confessed was on the rooftop and it was so sudden too. The next one was during our family trip. And now, here in the public library. I never thought that the playboy like you has no romantic."

"Why are you saying this to me?"

"N-nothing."

Jimin smile, deep inside he knows already the answer of his question. Jiyeon wants him to confessed in a romantic way since he is known as a playboy.

"Aren't you mad because of the girl who kissed me a week ago?"

Jiyeon shake her head as a no. She just realize that she's acting weird right after seeing that incident. At first, she didn't know why she's disappointed that Jimin is still flirting with other girls, when she's around. Thanks to Taehyung, who explained everything that Jimin didn't do the first action.

"No. Not at all. I just realize something."

She's thankful to her mother for this unexpected date with Jimin.

"I gotta go. I'm done answering one of our assignments. See you at school."

**********

"Here is the final plan for the upcoming school fest."

Jiae handed the papers to Yoongi. Bts and Lovelyz as usual had their lunch break together. Except for Yein, she's with Wonwoo again. Jungkook being alone at the corner.

"Does Soojung help you with these?"

"Yes."

Namjoon diverted his gaze from his food to Jiae and Yoongi when he heard Soojung's name. He didn't saw her two weeks already. He called her, but instead of her voice, it is man. He didn't know but he feel hurt.

"Soojung is not around for two weeks already." Seokjin commented.

"I thought their family trip were done already." MyungEun said while munching her food.

That what Namjoon's thought at first though.

"I don't want that."

"I thought you love this food."

Bts and Lovelyz diverted their gaze at the two person - Taehyung and Sujeong. They're doing sweet nothings beside the lonely Jungkook.

"Are you two dating?" - Jisoo asked while raising her eyebrows.

"Ah. Yes, we're dating. For real." Taehyung answer confidently. Sujeong's face turns red as tomato.

"Is this for real?" Hoseok asked, which he receive a hit from his girlfriend.

"Taehyung just mention it! Pabo! You're really deaf, huh?"

"WHY DID YOU HIT ME SO HARD AT MY HEAD, HUH!!??"

"WHY ARE YOU SHOUTING AT ME!? DO YOU WANT ME TO BREAK UP WITH YOU, HUH!?"

"So-sorry. I'm just kidding. Don't break up with me." and Hoseok gave Mijoo a side hug.

Mijoo jokingly push Hoseok lightly. "Don't hugged me. You're so smelly because of your sweat from dancing earlier."

"PARK JIMIN! I NEED YOUR COLOGNE NOW!"

**********

Namjoon decided to walked with Seokjin and MyungEun on going home.

"What will you do if I have a brain tumor?"

Seokjin glare at his girlfriend for that stupid question. He can't imagine MyungEun having a brain tumor though.

"I will do eveything just to cure you. I'll help you with your treatment."

"How about you Namjoon? What if the girl you love had a brain tumor?"

He paused for a moment after he heard that from MyungEun. What will he do if Soojung had a brain tumor? Can he do everything just to save her life?

"I-i don't know what to do."

He will definitely don't know what to do if Soojung had a tumor. It will only makes him break his heart if ever..

"What if Soojung had a tumor? What will you do?"

Soojung? "I will do everything just to save her life. Anyway, why you suddenly asked that kind of question?"

MyungEun just shrugged her shoulder. "I heard that many people experience that and it is not easy to survive when a person had a brain tumor."

Now, Namjoon can't stop thinking about Soojung having a brain tumor. What if MyungEun is right? What will he do? He didn't even confessed to her in the first place! Yes, he likes Soojung since when they are in primary. But he hides his feelings because they've been a rival from the beginning. He even thought once to give in with Soojung on being the Top 1 in the class.

**********

"Soojung, someone keeps calling at you."

She glance at her brother standing beside her.

"Who?"

On the other day, she went to Jiae's house to help on planning about the school fest and Yoongi asked her to. She got no choice.

"Kim Namjoon."

She wonder why Namjoon keeps calling at her. Her family decided that she will be home schooled for some reasons. She's just waiting for a perfect timing to say to her friends about her conditions.

"Sandeul-oppa, next week is our school festival. Can I go? I want to see and talk to my friends." and to him. She wants to add but she keep it in silent.

"Okey."

**********

"You don't have to be with me all the time, Wonwoo." Yein said to him.

It is been a week that she's with Wonwoo. She had no time to be with her friends or even to be with Jungkook. Wonwoo was like a body guard to her.

"You are my fiancee. That's the reason why I keep my eye on you."

"I am just your fiancee, not your wife. So better know your place, Wonwoo. And I know that you know that I love your brother."

"So what if you're into my brother? I know that you will divert your feelings to me when we'll be married."

That would be the last thing she'll do.

"That won't hap---"

"Wonwoo? Jeon Wonwoo?"

Yein diverted her gaze at the back of Wonwoo. There, at the front gate of the Jeong's residence, standing a pretty lady with chinky bright eyes.

"Ji-jiho? Why are you here?"

"My cousin told me that you're here. That you walked your fiancee at this address. That's why I came here alone just to check if he is telling the truth. I guess he's right."

Jiho? Yein think that she heard that name before. With confusing look, she study the girl from head to foot.

"Hi there. I'm Kim Jiho. Jeon Wonwoo's girlfriend. You might be Yein, right? His fiancee?"

^^^^^^^^^^

Hi there! Please check my #Jeongin new Fanfic entitled "You and I" . . . .