[10]

** S.L.A Chapter 10 **

"Are you from what school?" One of the staff of JoyDance Academy - where Mijoo and Hoseok will taking their dance workshop - asked them as they take their entrance.

"We are from Seoul Academy, Ma'am." Mijoo reply.

"This way will be your room. As what from your school principal said, you two will be on one room because of lack of budget."

"What?!"

Mijoo didn't know that Principal Gyu is serious when he told them that they will be staying on one room.

**Flashback**

"Good afternoon, Principal Kim." Mijoo and Hoseok greeted the principal.

The principal of their school is Principal Kim Sung Gyu. He seems so strict but when you get closer to him, he is nice and approachable. He is a close friend with their adviser, Kim MyungSoo. And he even keep asking the cafeteria manager Kang JiHyun for a date. (My delulu~ I shipped Gyu with Soyou. Remember on a variety show where he asked her for a date.)

"Please sit down. We will be talking about your dance workshop at JoyDance Academy."

The two of them, politely follow what the principal said.

"You will be staying for one night in the academy. It is free snacks, breakfast, lunch and dinner. But the rooms are not free. Since we a low budget for that because of the upcoming school festival, you two will be staying in one room. I won't accept no buts."

**End of the Flashback**

"I never thought that Principal Gyu is serious when he said it to us." Mijoo mumbles.

"Well we can make our babies now."

Mijoo smack Hoseok on the head. "Pervert!"

The two of them went on their respective room. Mijoo is very nervous. She used to be alone in her room, but now? She'll be staying or more on sleeping with a guy with her! Knowing Hoseok for being funny, she won't know if he is pervert.

"Hi! Oww! Hoseok?"

Suddenly, a girl went to them before they could enter their room. Mijoo's mood suddenly changed. Especially that THEY ARE FLIRTING IN FRONT OF HER!

"Hi, Seulgi."

Mijoo raise her brow. So they know each other? She is now frowning. Who wouldn't know Kang SeulGi? Aside the fact that she is the younger sister of their school cafeteria manager, she is popular with the boys in JYP Academy - Mijoo's previous school. She used to be friends with SeulGi.

"Mijoo? Is that you?"

Mijoo gave her a sly smile. "Yes. Of course. The one and only Lee Mijoo." then she glance at Hoseok. "I didn't know that you knew each other."

"Aww. I meet him last year at our school during our school festival. They performed there. He even ask me what is your ---"

SeulGi didn't finished her sentence because someone cut her. "Mijoo?"

HoSeok notice the sudden change of facial expression from Mijoo.

"Mark? Mark Tuan?"

"Gladly you still remember me." Mark glance at Hoseok before he went his gaze to Mijoo. "Are you here because of the workshop?"

"Ah. Yes. You know how I love dancing."

"You still haven't change. How I wish we're still together."