[8]

** S.L.A Chapter 8 **

"Jiyeon-ah, do you have a boyfriend?"

Jiyeon didn't know how to response her mom, instead she asked, "Why?"

"I just wanted to set you on a blind date next week. Mrs. Park begged me. Her son is so playboy."

"Okey, Mom."

"Yah! Kim Jiyeon! I keep talking here yet you're not listening to me!!" Jiae exclaim.

Jiae talked Jiyeon about Myung Eun and Seokjin being the hot topic in their school. the two just entered together and Seokjin announced that his girlfriend is Myung Eun, Jiae had been asking Jiyeon's thought about the opinions. Yet Jiyeon is not answering her.

"You should talked to me then instead with her." Yoongi said.

"Aish! This lady. Jimin is absent today because on a blind date."

Jiyeon suddenly feel the unfamiliar pain in her heart. She just heard that Jimin is on the blind date, she feel hurt.

"Hey, don't say that. Look at Jiyeon's face." Myung Eun commented.

She just enter the class right after Seokjin accompanied her.

"I'm not affected, okey? I'm just surprise. He didn't told me about that blind date thingy." Jiyeon explained then she began scanning her notes to avoid her friends suspicious stares.

"He supposedly said that things to you because you are the girlfriend!" Myung Eun insisted.

They didn't know that Jimin and her are just acting.

"He is a playboy, Miss Park." Taehyung interrupt them. "Playboy is always a playboy. And I am thankful that I am loyal to my Sujeongie~"

"Tch. Loyal your ass!" Yoongi said to Taehyung and smack his head.

**********

"Class, our Principal is choosing only two students to go on a dance workshop this coming Friday to Sunday." Teacher MyungSoo announced.

The class are being now attentive, especially Yein, Jisoo, Mijoo and Hoseok. The four of them loves dancing.

"The chosen student is Lee MiJoo ----"

"Yess!" Mijoo exclaimed right after she heard her name being called.

"Miss Lee. Behave." their adviser said.

Mijoo heard a small teased from Hoseok but she never mind it, instead she roll her eyes and stick her tongue.

"And Jung HoSeok."

"What!!??" it is from Mijoo. "I am going with him?"

"It is the principal's choice, Miss Lee. right after the lunch break, you two may go at the Principal's office."

Though with heavy heart, Mijoo behaved herself. And continue listening for some important announcements.

"Kim NamJoon and Lee SooJung, being the Top 1 and 2 in the class, please do some studies related to Literature. You two are going to compete with the other school by next month. I will just remind you to have to study in advance."

Soojung is smiling from ear to ear. She is now on a great advantage to Namjoon since she's reading a literature books already.

"That is all for today."