[13]

"Congrats, noona~" Taehyung congratulated Soojung.

Both Namjoon and Soojung had just arrive from school after the contest and they bring the crown with them. In short, they won first.

"How about me? Where's my congratulations?"

"You don't deserve any congratulations from me, because only Noona's effort take it to first."

Namjoon form a smug face towards his friend in front of him.

"Don't say that, Taehyung-ah. Without Namjoon with me at this contest, I'm pretty sure I can't make it to win." then Soojung look around the place. They are currently at the school ground. "The others?"

Taehyung scratch his neck. "Jimin follows Jiyeon at the family outing to confess his undying love. But unfortunately got rejected."

"As expected from a playboy." Namjoon commented.

"But I thought they had mutual feelings? Is it because of Seokmin?" Soojung asked.

Taehyung shake his head as a 'no'. "It happens before Seokmin courted Jiyeon."

**FLASHBACK**

Taehyung was lying at the soccer field while his eyes was focus on one person only - Ryu Sujeong. He smile to himself while watching her every move. Her smile, her eyes, the way she walked, her hair that sways because of the wind - seems so perfect to her. He stood up when he notice that Sujeong is going to the cafeteria along with Yein. But before he can follow the two, he heard noises from behind.

"Oppa, I missed you. Your kisses." - a voice of a girl.

"Sorry ---" - a voice of a guy.

He turn his head and saw Jimin with a blonde girl.

"But you love kissing, right? We're doing this a long time ago."

"B-but --"

The girl initiate the kissed, but because Jimin diverted his face on the other side, the girls' lips landed on his cheeks. And that is what Jiyeon had seen together with Jiae.

**End Of the FLASHBACK**

"Serves him right!" Soojung gritted her teeth. "Telling the whole school that Jiyeon is for him, but allow other girls flirting with him!!"

"But the girl is the one who initiate it!" Namjoon trying to defend Jimin.

"Well, he should just push that girl!" - Soojung.

"It would be rude!"

"Will you please stop the fight?" Taehyung try to calm the two.

Namjoon is bad mood after the contest because of a random guy went near to them and congratulated ONLY Soojung. And it really annoys him, where in the fact that both of them were contestants.

"Where are the others? Sujeong?"

"Ahh! She's absent with Yein. Jungkook too, is absent. His older brother had just came back to Korea last friday. While MyungEun and Seokjin had a double with the new couple Mijoo and Ho--"

"What!? They're official already?" - Soojung again.

"Yup. Just on the other day, when we have our group shopping. While the two of you busy reviewing, We don't bother you both."

"How did Mijoo and Hoseok ended officially?"

** FLASHBACK **

"You want ice tea, Sujeongie?"

Sujeong nods as her face turns crimson red because of Taehyung. His face is just few inches away from her.

"Okey."

Then Taehyung fall inline to buy ice tea for Sujeong. While waiting for his turn, he saw Mijoo and Hoseok at the corner, talking to a random girl. Which makes him curious is that Mijoo is glaring at the girl.

"Are you done flirting with my boyfriend?"

Hoseok was shock because Mijoo finally interrupt him.

"I'm sorry."

"Tsk." - Mijoo.

"Yay! Is that true that we're official now?"

"Tsk. I'm hungry."

"Yay! Mijoo is cold to her boyfriend! I want the Happy Mijoo back!"

"I will back to myself if all of our friends will have a boyfriends and girlfriends by themselves!"

"Taehyung you need to court Sujeong ASAP! Jungkook and Yein must have too. And for Jiae, you need to looked for a boyfriend. How about Sungjong? ---"

"She's my bestfriend." - Yoongi.

"And so? And to you too, Yoongi. You need to find a girl." - Hoseok.

"I have my bestfriend. So I don't need a girlfriend. I need her trust first." - Yoongi.

"You forgot Soojung-unnie." - MyungEun.

"She's focus with her studies along with Namjoon. So it would be so hard for them to be in a relationship." - Seokjin.

**End of the FLASHBACK **

"How about Jiae? Where is she?"

"She had a special task to do along with Yoongi. The principal asked them to cook his dinner."

"What!?" - Namjoon and Soojung exclaim in unison.

*********

"I already meet your girl, Jungkook. She's pretty." Wonwoo said.

The two are now at the balcony to have some fresh air.

"Hyung, you had a girlfriend already, right?"

"Oww. Yes. Jiho is the name."

Jungkook sigh. "Nothing. Yein is your fiancee and as far as I remember you decided to decline the engagement with her."

Wonwoo grinned upon seeing his younger brother being serious about that certain topic. "Maybe I'll change my mind. I'll break up with my girlfriend, right after meeting Yein on the other day."

"Hyung! Are you serious?"

"Do you think I'm joking around? Both of you just have mutual feelings. And feelings can be diverted easily to other person. Holding her because of that certain feelings? Sorry to say this,  Yein is mine in the first place."

Jungkook is now furious. Knowing his brother. "No! You can't do that to me! You had a girlfriend!"

"I can break up with her any time. And she knows already that our relationship is not permanent, that I am engage to a certain girl named Jeong Yein."

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

A/N: SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE!